Den-atl-eze

chloes nana

We are flying out for our trip in a couple days. Just a quick question, when we fly from Denver to Atlanta do we have to clear any type of customs in Atlanta before flying on to Buenos Aires EZE airport? Or is it considered a simple layover and we clear customs and immigration in BA only?

Thanks in advance

Correction: Your luggage may get checked in Atlanta, however; and, of course, your passport will be checked in Denver and Atlanta.

Sooooo we claim our luggage and go through customs in Atlanta and clear immigration and passport control there also???:confused:

Sooooo we claim our luggage and go through customs in Atlanta and clear immigration and passport control there also???:confused:

No. Your bags should be checked thru to BA, and you'll only go thru security on Denver. You may need to show your passport t the gate in ATL, but I doubt it. Well, provided Delta is your carrier for both legs. If you switch in ATL to a different carrier you may need to re-check bags.

No. Your bags should be checked thru to BA, and you'll only go thru security on Denver. You may need to show your passport t the gate in ATL, but I doubt it. Well, provided Delta is your carrier for both legs. If you switch in ATL to a different carrier you may need to re-check bags.

No, we are Delta all the way through. So luggage goes on and we go eat! When we come back to San Diego, do we go through customs there then?

When you check your luggage in Denver, carefully check the luggage tags attached to your suitcases to be sure it is being directed to Buenos Aires and not Atlanta.

Have a safe trip and enjoy. :)

When you check your luggage in Denver, carefully check the luggage tags attached to your suitcases to be sure it is being directed to Buenos Aires and not Atlanta.

Have a safe trip and enjoy. :)

Thanks Sails I wouldn't even have thought of that.:)

No, we are Delta all the way through. So luggage goes on and we go eat! When we come back to San Diego, do we go through customs there then?

When you come home, you will clear Customs/Immigration at the first stop you make in U.S.

You will claim your bags and clear CBP.

Then you will re-check them for your connecting flight to Denver.

So we disembark in San Diego so we will just clear customs at the port correct? Then check in for our flight home to Denver?

You didn't make it clear in the other post that you were disembarking in San Diego. I interpreted what you wrote to mean you would be flying there and connecting home to Denver.

When you disembark and clear CBP at the ship, you will be finished with Customs and Immigration for that trip.

Go to the airport and fly home. :)

You didn't make it clear in the other post that you were disembarking in San Diego. I interpreted what you wrote to mean you would be flying there and connecting home to Denver.

When you disembark and clear CBP at the ship, you will be finished with Customs and Immigration for that trip.

Go to the airport and fly home. :)

Perfect! Sorry I wasn't clear on that, too many things in my head and tying up loose ends, has me talking in circles. Thanks to everyone for the assistance. You CC People are always the best!

We were just in BA after a cruise. Be extremely careful! They are going through tough times now. Would highly suggest you always travel with a guide and guard your belongings. We had numerous warnings from the captain about dressing down and not wearing jewelry. We did have a mugging. Such a shame because it was such a beautiful city.

If that's your first stop in the US you'll need to claim your bags, go thru customs and also passport control then re-check your bags. You may or may not have to re-enter thru security (haven't been in SAN in a while)