Misplaced passport stamp - Coral

MrPantsOz

Can anyone please help me out. I have misplaced my stamp/sticker for my Princess passport from my Coral cruise last year. If there is anyone out there who has a Coral Princess one signed by Captain Nicolo Binetti who would be happy to scan and email it to me so I can print it that would be greatly appreciated. I don't think they actually have destinations on them anymore but if it does, it was the Panama Canal.

Can anyone please help me out. I have misplaced my stamp/sticker for my Princess passport from my Coral cruise last year. If there is anyone out there who has a Coral Princess one signed by Captain Nicolo Binetti who would be happy to scan and email it to me so I can print it that would be greatly appreciated. I don't think they actually have destinations on them anymore but if it does, it was the Panama Canal.

If you call Princess will they send one to you?

Tony

Kind of funny - we have a Coral folder with Binetti's signature but the one on the stamp is entirely different. They must have had some old folders or I have a forged signature....coral.PDF

Also have one from him on the Crown.

Edited by LeeW
more

Thanks LeeW, they definitely seem to have given you the wrong stamp/sticker there. I have just received an email from Princess and they are able to send me a replacement and tell me it's already in the post. Thanks for scanning yours though, much appreciated. Might just print it and file it under "Mystery Captain".

Checked and we had a different captain on our ship for last years Panama Canal cruise.

Our story is a little different........we had never received the passport booklet. On our recent cruise we went down to the Captain Circle and requested one. When the hostess gave us the booklet, she asked if we needed any passport cards.....she opened the drawer and in it were passport cards for all of the destinations. So if you are missing a passport card, you can get a replacement one while on the ship. One caveat though, it won't have the Captain's name stamped on it.