Dinner Wait Times on NCL Breakaway

oceanjuli

Hello,

I apologize if this question has already been asked but I can't find specific information.

How far in advance should I plan to arrive at a restaurant for dinner on the NCL Breakaway? I have reservations for each night but was reading something about a 45-minute wait time even with reservations. I'd like to know beforehand what to expect so I can plan accordingly, i.e. cocktail in hand DURING the wait!

Thanks in advance for any suggestions/advice.

It has been a couple years but on BA we had reservations at Cagneys one night and told to wait along with about 4 other couples. Waited around 30 minutes. Place was about 2/3 full and group coming out was complaining to head greeter about poor dinner service.

We finally went in and things were definitely off. Waiter asked if he could bring things "out of order" and then another 25 minutes before first course. Maitre D disappeared towards the end so I couldn't discuss with him.

That being said, dinners on NCL can be perfect much like we had on the Spirit in December or they can be off - you have no real way of knowing going in.

BA in February. One night waited 5 minutes for group of 5. Never had reservations. All other nights were just seated. We alternated between Savor & Taste. We had reservation in Manhattan Room the last night for about 20 and had to wait a few minutes and that was the only place where we saw a line of people waiting but could have been because it was the last night.