Oasis- Late disembarkation?

We are looking at an Oasis Back to Back for Feb 2017 but our flight home from Orlando wouldn't be till around 9pm as its an overnight back to the UK.

In September last year on Anthem there was an option to pay a fee to stay onboard and keep your cabin a little later, I think it was till around noon.

Does anyone know if this is fleet wide or available on Oasis?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I don't really have an answer to your question however can I assume you will be flying home from MCO? have you thought of a day room at the hyatt? we find that the best way to go. you have a room for changing, you have a room to shower or have a rest. they have a heated pool and wifi. plus, you have the airport right there so you can explore it, have lunch, and still have time to relax. and its actually attached to the airport so no need of a car.

again, its just a thought and it would only work if you are flying from Orlando mco.

Edited by tinkertwo

I'm not familiar with that program. In the U.S. Customs requires the ships to get to a "zero" passenger count before they authorize boarding to begin. I'm not saying that the program does not exist, but it would be difficult to coordinate with that Customs requirement.

Edited by Royal2464

The only time we were offered this (for a fee) was on our European cruise. North American home ports do not participate, so sorry, no. You will be disembarking at around 9:30 am at the latest.

You could certainly take a hotel room for the day. Check the Florida Departures board for more information. :)