"Spiked" coffee drink on Premium Package?

KurtMo

Does the premium beverage package cover "spiked" coffee drinks such as Irish Coffee or Coffee with Bailey's that would typically be after-dinner drinks? I am confused because of the coffee exclusion.

Didn't have an issue ordering these with the premium package. Oddly enough the only time I got pushback was when I ordered an espresso without booze in it.

Premium dining venues on Indy, Enchantment, and Oasis didn't bat an eye when I got an after dinner booze coffee. I didn't try at MDR or at a bar.

Didn't have an issue ordering these with the premium package. Oddly enough the only time I got pushback was when I ordered an espresso without booze in it.

Premium dining venues on Indy, Enchantment, and Oasis didn't bat an eye when I got an after dinner booze coffee. I didn't try at MDR or at a bar.

Expresso is a specialty coffee that is not included in the premium package. Irish coffee or an "after dinner booze coffee" is a cocktail made with regular coffee, so it is included in the premium package.

Expresso is a specialty coffee that is not included in the premium package. Irish coffee or an "after dinner booze coffee" is a cocktail made with regular coffee, so it is included in the premium package.

Sorry I should have been more specific in my answer. Booze coffee AND Booze Espresso was covered by the premium package. The photo is from INDY in January 2016, and it was a "Royal Delight" Hot espresso with a Gran Mariner, Irish Cream, and Tuaca in it.

GOPR4867_zpswpialais.jpg

Edited by jbr5049

Wouldn't have expected an Expresso drink to be covered at all, but that does look nice. We are getting the Replenish package for the specialty coffee and virgin cocktails. I am going to see if I can get a virgin Cape Codder. Freshly squeezed juices are included but not other juices, so time will tell.;):p

Edit: I just saw your edit with the ingredients of that coffee, I just might need to get one of those one night. That sounds delicious!

Edited by reallyitsmema

Sorry I should have been more specific in my answer. Booze coffee AND Booze Espresso was covered by the premium package. The photo is from INDY in January 2016, and it was a "Royal Delight" Hot espresso with a Gran Mariner, Irish Cream, and Tuaca in it.

GOPR4867_zpswpialais.jpg

Thanks to all for the specific answers - and this looks pretty tasty!