Cheers beverage program

abby1257

Apparently the CHEERS program has been changed to include bottled water, special coffees (not sure what specialty coffees are).....also says "All spirits (including cocktails) as well as beer and wine by the glass with a $50.00 or lower menu price". Can someone tell me what drink might cost anywhere near $50.00....am I reading this correctly....Oh...and by the way...if you wait to purchase the "Cheers" program when you get on the ship...it's $5.00 a day MORE...SO ONE MIGHT ORDER ONLINE BEFORE THE CRUISE :( Thanks for any input

Apparently the CHEERS program has been changed to include bottled water, special coffees (not sure what specialty coffees are).....also says "All spirits (including cocktails) as well as beer and wine by the glass with a $50.00 or lower menu price". Can someone tell me what drink might cost anywhere near $50.00....am I reading this correctly....Oh...and by the way...if you wait to purchase the "Cheers" program when you get on the ship...it's $5.00 a day MORE...SO ONE MIGHT ORDER ONLINE BEFORE THE CRUISE :( Thanks for any input

Some specialty coffees are:

Cappuccino

Frappuccino

Cafe Latte

Mochachino

Espresso

Some specialty coffees are:

Cappuccino

Frappuccino

Cafe Latte

Mochachino

Espresso

Do you know how much the Frappuccinos are? Or is there somewhere i can see the drink price lists? I know the non-alcoholic frozen drinks are $5.25.

I want to put some "Cruise Cash" on my teenagers card and trying to determine what is a good amount.

Do they care if you are sharing your drinks? I understand that you have to wait 5 minutes between ordering alcohol but do they care if you hand your drinks out to your friends if you are willing to burn through your 15 drinks? I understand that specialty coffees and milkshakes are now included; can you order more than one coffee or milkshake at a time? Or do you have to order those 5 minutes apart as well? Thanks for your help!! My family of 5 will be on the Sunshine on Friday and I am trying to figure out if the CHEERS package is worth just one of the adults purchasing it (we have 2 cabins with one adult in each cabin).

Do they care if you are sharing your drinks? I understand that you have to wait 5 minutes between ordering alcohol but do they care if you hand your drinks out to your friends if you are willing to burn through your 15 drinks? I understand that specialty coffees and milkshakes are now included; can you order more than one coffee or milkshake at a time? Or do you have to order those 5 minutes apart as well? Thanks for your help!! My family of 5 will be on the Sunshine on Friday and I am trying to figure out if the CHEERS package is worth just one of the adults purchasing it (we have 2 cabins with one adult in each cabin).

they do care if you share. they dont allow you to order more than 1 drink of anything at a time because its only for you and they wont think you are ordering 2 milkshakes just for yourself. it is 5 minutes apart per drink. If caught sharing they will stop your cheers program and not refund any money.