FoS - 2 Interior or 1 JS?

Myself, wife, 3 yr old boy, 6 yr old boy are currently booked in connecting interior rooms. We like the idea of two bathrooms & "separate" space - they go to bed a lot earlier than we do!!

JS guarantee has just opened up that would add about $1.5k (~30% increase). We also like the idea of the large balcony. And there's always that slim chance that we get bumped up to GS or higher.

Today is final payment (interiors are already paid for)......what would you do?

I love the JS, but if I had little kids with me, I'd opt for the 2 interiors, for just the reasons you mentioned... two bathrooms and a separate sleeping space. How much more would connecting ocean views be? Check the family ocean views. I've been in the FOV's with the grand kids and they have a separate little bunk room that works great.

Myself, wife, 3 yr old boy, 6 yr old boy are currently booked in connecting interior rooms. We like the idea of two bathrooms & "separate" space - they go to bed a lot earlier than we do!!

JS guarantee has just opened up that would add about $1.5k (~30% increase). We also like the idea of the large balcony. And there's always that slim chance that we get bumped up to GS or higher.

Today is final payment (interiors are already paid for)......what would you do?

I love the JS, but if I had little kids with me, I'd opt for the 2 interiors, for just the reasons you mentioned... two bathrooms and a separate sleeping space. How much more would connecting ocean views be? Check the family ocean views. I've been in the FOV's with the grand kids and they have a separate little bunk room that works great.

^^^ This. :)

I forgot about these! You can't book them on the website. I'll have my TA call, thanks! Since we're so close to sailing there are no connecting ocean views.

Thanks everyone for the input! Mom and dad would LOVE a large balcony, but I think the best thing for the family is to stick with the two insides. Glad to see most everyone here feels the same way!