UBP Include Sparkling Wine?

zdcatc12

Just wondering if "sparkling wine" by the glass is included in the "wine" by the glass. I know on other items they will specifically say "sparkling wine" and "wine" separate, however, they do not state as such here. We usually will bring on champagne for our sail-away party on the balcony, but if I can just run down and get a glass of sparkling wine, that will save us $15 plus the cost of the bottle.

Yes it's included, I drank my way through many bottles of Prosecco on my Breakaway cruise. It was like they opened a bottle just for me sometimes!

So, I know it's a very subjective thing, but can I assume you were happy with the Prosecco you had on the Breakaway? I saw a wine list and I think there was only one choice. I am by now means anything even close to a connoisseur, but I prefer my Prosecco on the sweet side. Your expert opinion Mr. Marx? Or can I call you Groucho?

So, I know it's a very subjective thing, but can I assume you were happy with the Prosecco you had on the Breakaway? I saw a wine list and I think there was only one choice. I am by now means anything even close to a connoisseur, but I prefer my Prosecco on the sweet side. Your expert opinion Mr. Marx? Or can I call you Groucho?

I was happy with it, but it was not on the sweet side. I liked it enough otherwise I wouldn't have drank 5 bottles worth! I've had some very cheap unpalatable sparkling wine, like the kind they give you at AI resorts in Mexico and call it champagne. This was much better, like a Mionetto or something similar in quality. Hope that helps!

I was happy with it, but it was not on the sweet side. I liked it enough otherwise I wouldn't have drank 5 bottles worth! I've had some very cheap unpalatable sparkling wine, like the kind they give you at AI resorts in Mexico and call it champagne. This was much better, like a Mionetto or something similar in quality. Hope that helps!

Thanks - that does help. I'm happy to know I can enjoy sparkling wine while we're cruising.

19 days to go until sail-away with a glass of Prosecco in my hand!! Thanks again.

Had a very nice champagne at Ocean Blue last night that was by the glass (we are on the Breakaway). They also offered some wines by the glass that are not available at regular bars or in the MDR. I guess it was a perk for that restaurant as it wasn't offered at Le Bistro.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So looking forward to my cruise now!! I love prosecco and will definitely drink my money's worth of that alone!

First, I agree 100% with you on the Prosecco.

Second, can I ask the meaning behind your screen name? Only because my son is currently working on his PhD in "Classics" - including ancient greek! He's a total greek geek!! It just caught my eye....

First, I agree 100% with you on the Prosecco.

Second, can I ask the meaning behind your screen name? Only because my son is currently working on his PhD in "Classics" - including ancient greek! He's a total greek geek!! It just caught my eye....

Aww I actually studied Latin and Ancient Greek in high school, and was nearly a Classics major (I chose Philosophy and Literature instead), but my screen name is because my fiancé is Greek (and so am I, but I'm only 1/2 Greek and he was born there). :)

• 1 year later...
When I was last on the Breakaway, they served Veuve Clicquot. Is this no longer the case? Also had quite a few Kir Royales which were quite yummy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When we were on the Getaway the Veuve Clicquot was NOT covered by UBP.