Oasis E. Caribbean MDR Menus?

We're headed on the E.Caribbean July 2 sailing on Oasis, and our cruise planner has finally allowed us to start booking our on-board activities - woohoo!

Does anyone have the menu order for the MDR, and a copy of the menus? And which are the formal nights? We'd like to book the specialty dining on nights we're not thrilled with the MDR menus... thanks in advance! :)

We're headed on the E.Caribbean July 2 sailing on Oasis, and our cruise planner has finally allowed us to start booking our on-board activities - woohoo!

Does anyone have the menu order for the MDR, and a copy of the menus? And which are the formal nights? We'd like to book the specialty dining on nights we're not thrilled with the MDR menus... thanks in advance! :)

Mojo, Saffron (Formal), Pimiento, Shiitake, Basil, Jasmine (Formal), Pomodoro

http://www.royalcaribbeanpresscenter.com/download-press-kit/7/

I see you are about 4 months out from your cruise. How did you know it was open to start booking activities? Do you just have to keep checking cruise planner daily to determine? Is 4 months the usual time frame? Just wondering cause I want to stay on top of this for next year's cruise.

I didn't get any notification. I just noticed it because we got our MDR dinner time changed a few days ago, so I just went to check to make sure it was showing up and saw that specialty dining reservations were now available. I think it's usually approx. 100 days or less before your sail date that they open up the reservation system. It varies by sailing I believe.

BTW - I thought it was both entertainment and specialty dining open, but it seems to be just specialty dining for us right now.

We are doing the Eastern Caribbean departing on August 20 - do you think these will be the same menus for that cruise?

Thank you.

Hard to say. Royal does not publish the menu order. We only get them from folks who report back after their cruise.

Is the menu flow the same on the Western itinerary, eg. Jasmine on the 6th night.

This is the latest I have on Oasis Western:

Mojo, Saffron (Formal), Pimento, Shiitake, Jasmine (formal), Basil, Pomodoro