Aqua class vs Suite

Osnab

First, I apologize if this has been posted, but I did a search and couldn't find anything.

Second, I would like to request quick replies, because I have to let my TA know by tomorrow which cabin I want.

I'm booked on Celebrity Infinity in an Aqua Class cabin, #9106.

I can upgrade to a suite, #6123.

Has anyone stayed in these cabins specifically?

I thought at one time there was something like a spreadsheet which listed all the cabins and the information for each, but I could not find it. So maybe I dreamed it.

Thanks again!

Felicia

Celebrity section of forum, look at sticky at top

Thanks for your reply; however, while I saw that sticky and looked, I couldn't see the spreadsheet I was thinking about.

Click on M Class compilation (second Sticky at the top). Doesn't have the spreadsheet like the S Class compilation, but just do a search of that forum for "6123". Just got off Summit at end of Feb. and was in 6130. First time in a suite and, to be honest, Celebrity has the "suite" life nailed. Larger than concierge or aqua, lots of storage. Plus can't beat Luminae...no comparison to Blu, IMO, and certainly not to MDR. Michael's Club is also a really nice perk, along with the MC Concierge. Would suggest making the switch if you can.

Aqua Class is the same size cabin as every other cabin on the ship except suites. Your main dining room is Blu which is great. You have close access to the spa facilities. But the main perk really is Blu.

Suites have more room, their own dining room, Luminae which is better than Blu in my opinion (by a lot) and WAY better than the main dining room (in my opinion again). You also have the private lounge Michael's Club which has free drinks and lots of special tours of things like the bridge, etc. etc. and a dedicated concierge who can pretty much make anything happen that you want. Seriously. The drinks - anything you want, really.

And your room is bigger of course.

We sail in the sky suites which are the lowest end suites, just a big room, not a separate bedroom and living area, but we love the location and we love the perks. You also get a butler but we're pretty independent and don't use him too much. But he's helpful in setting up private parties in your cabin if you want that, and other little things.

I don't want to cause a stink but the Aqua cabins on the M class ships are not the same size as every other balcony cabin. They are on the S class ships but not the M class. The Concierge and Aqua class cabins are a little larger and there are 4 Concierge class cabins that are even a little larger. Those are all on deck 6 aft. The Aqua class cabins aft on 11 have larger balconies as well.

Now for Osnab's question. We have been on the Infinity, and have been in 9108 and given the opportunity and means I would not hesitate to upgrade. I hope you are comfortable with the offer and will enjoy Michael's Club and Luminae.

We had AQ 2 years ago on Constellation & we had an accessible balcony on Silhouette last week, which is basically the same size as a Sky Suite.

The only real advantage that AQ has over a regular balcony is Blu (which we loved). We LOVED our bigger room this time & would love the suite perks that go with a Sky Suite.

Take the suite!

The only problem you will have is that you won't want to go back to an AQ cabin again. Did 6 AQ in a row then tried one suite. Have now done 6 suites in a row with 5 more booked.

Hi Gordon

Sorry I missed you on the Eclipse, we just booked a suite and I think

We will never go back once we have tried it, having returned

Upper Class on Virgin, Premium economy may well be sidelined.

Hi Gordon

Sorry I missed you on the Eclipse, we just booked a suite and I think

We will never go back once we have tried it, having returned

Upper Class on Virgin, Premium economy may well be sidelined.

Hi Steve

Me too, there is always next year as we are on the 19th February cruise which I think you are also on (also 18th Feb 2018). I always feel that the Virgin Upper Class is better coming out the way as your get to experience more of it rather than trying to sleep.

Next step is to get flights organised for 2017 when they are available and it all starts again looking at hotels etc!!

Edited by Gordoncruickshank