2 cabins

Need to book two cabins, one handicap asst. I have called a few times for cruises the cruise either doesn't have handicap or only handicap oveanview. I am looking at

9 day southern, Navigator of Seas

4 people

Accessible cabins go fast.

How far out are you looking to book?

Need to book two cabins, one handicap asst. I have called a few times for cruises the cruise either doesn't have handicap or only handicap oveanview. I am looking at

4 people

Specific to the Navigator there are only 5 accessible cabins that can even accommodate 4 passengers and those cabins are 3 insides ( 9553, 9557, 9561) and 2 Junior Suites ( 1308, 1608) so perplexed as to why you stated only an oceanview is available ? Refer to this link http://www.royalcaribbean.com/findacruise/ports/accessibilityFeatures.do?pagename=accessible_staterooms_popup_NV

Passengers requiring an accessible cabin for 4 passengers generally book the minute the itineraries and cruise dates are published so at this point in time it's going to be very difficult to find an accessible cabin that accommodate 4 passenger for any sailing date. All I can recommend is to regularly do a mock booking to see if anything becomes available or ask to be placed on a waitlist for one of the accessible cabins that can accommodate 4 passengers.

Specific to the 4/14/17 Navigator Cruise shown in your post signature Accessible Inside cabin 9561 that can hold 4 passengers is still available. as of this post. All other accessible cabins for 4 are booked. If you mean 4 passenger 2 in each cabin than there are still accessible cabins that hold max 2 available in the following categories, Inside, Promenade and OceanView as of this post.

Edited by xxoocruiser

4 people

every ship only has one or 2 HA cabin in each category( and maybe not even in all categories) and they are always the FIRST to go when Itineraries are released as much as 18-24 months out. if the cruise you want is sailing in the next 6 months, your only option is to wait until after final payment because there is a miniscule chance that someone who has already booked a HA cabin will cancel.

furthermore if your requirements are a connecting cabin that may not even be an option at all on NAV. if you are okay with the second cabin being further way ( to include another deck entirely) you may have more choices.

If you mean 4 passenger 2 in each cabin than there are still accessible cabins that hold max 2 available in the following categories, Inside, Promenade and OceanView as of this post.

they probably want a balcony or suite for the HA cabin.

every ship only has one or 2 HA cabin in each category( and maybe not even in all categories) and they are always the FIRST to go when Itineraries are released as much as 18-24 months out. if the cruise you want is sailing in the next 6 months, your only option is to wait until after final payment because there is a miniscule chance that someone who has already booked a HA cabin will cancel.

furthermore if your requirements are a connecting cabin that may not even be an option at all on NAV. if you are okay with the second cabin being further way ( to include another deck entirely) you may have more choices.

BTW, there's a technicality in the rule that people may be able to take advantage of...

When we booked an accessible cabin for my in-laws, we tried to get a regular balcony. But as they were sold out, the agent told us that the rule is to give them the next higher category at the same price. So we got them an accessible JS for the price of a balcony.

This was for a sailing on the Adventure.

they probably want a balcony or suite for the HA cabin.

Regardless OP doesn't seem to understand that accessible cabins book very fast and far in advance. Case in point I booked fan accessible cabin for a March 2017 Oasis Cruise when it first opened for bookings and know for a fact that all accessible cabins regardless of category are already sold out.

Edited by xxoocruiser

BTW, there's a technicality in the rule that people may be able to take advantage of...

When we booked an accessible cabin for my in-laws, we tried to get a regular balcony. But as they were sold out, the agent told us that the rule is to give them the next higher category at the same price. So we got them an accessible JS for the price of a balcony.

This was for a sailing on the Adventure.

For the 4/14/2017 cruise the OP has listed in their post signature there are no cabin higher than an oceanview available so if the OP is a wanting a Balcony or Jr Suite that rule doesn't help them.