Largest Non loft suites

Royal Suite 1701 is 1250 square feet.

1701 is being renamed the Owner's Loft Suite and the other (smaller) Royal Suite (1758) is being renamed the Grand Loft Suite. So they have both become lofts. :). So after May 1st, Carol is correct again :)

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

1701 is being renamed the Owner's Loft Suite and the other (smaller) Royal Suite (1758) is being renamed the Grand Loft Suite. So they have both become lofts. :). So after May 1st, Carol is correct again :)

Do they have a second level?

No. But they are now going to call them lofts - ostensibly because of the double height Windows and extra high ceilings.

Interesting.

I wonder if the OP was asking about non-loft suites in order to avoid having to go up and down between levels.

Even if we win the lottery, we'll never get a loft because of the stairs.

That's what I was thinking. Possibly Royal's renaming of these suites will put people off them, thinking they have two levels.

That's what I was thinking. Possibly Royal's renaming of these suites will put people off them, thinking they have two levels.

Owner's suite is about as fancy as we can probably go. Would love a real table to eat at. DH needs a table because of his arm. I tried to get him a bowl of ice cream to eat in the park, and it didn't go well at all. But the price would have to be close to what we pay for a JS, or DH won't go for it. And we'd probably get a JS anyway, because the price for a JS would be even lower.

We had a chance at a GS, but decided on the JS, because we liked the price better.

Interesting.

I wonder if the OP was asking about non-loft suites in order to avoid having to go up and down between levels.

If they are concerned about going up and down between levels they should try the handicapped accessible crown loft. It has a lift to take you up and down. We sailed in it in January and loved it and will do it again every chance we get. My wife has had both knees replaced and can't go up and down stairs easily.

If they are concerned about going up and down between levels they should try the handicapped accessible crown loft. It has a lift to take you up and down. We sailed in it in January and loved it and will do it again every chance we get. My wife has had both knees replaced and can't go up and down stairs easily.

I'd ride that all day long if we had that cabin. :D