Sabor To Go

MN0628

On the Freedom now.

You can get Guacamole to go from Sabor. Call down and you can pick it up in about 15 minutes. There are certain time of day limitations, and sea day times are different from port days.

I believe the charge is $15.00 and that includes the chips.

On the Freedom now.

You can get Guacamole to go from Sabor. Call down and you can pick it up in about 15 minutes. There are certain time of day limitations, and sea day times are different from port days.

I believe the charge is $15.00 and that includes the chips.

Thanks!

Yes, the guacamole the make fresh at the table at Sabor is excellent.

I totally agree loved it on the Nav a few times

but on our Allure TA they wouldn't make the gauc on the first night because the avocadoes wernt ripe

than when we went back later in the cruise, they said they avocadoes were too ripe:rolleyes:

Edited by jonbgd

It is too bad the OP can't go to Sabor and have the guac made right in her presence. It is very good and you get to choose any ingredients you want to add. I don't even like guacamole, but I did eat this wonderful freshly made version because it smelled so good and was just too tempting to pass up.

I don't understand a fifteen dollar sur-charge for take out. That is just excessive.

It is too bad the OP can't go to Sabor and have the guac made right in her presence. It is very good and you get to choose any ingredients you want to add. I don't even like guacamole, but I did eat this wonderful freshly made version because it smelled so good and was just too tempting to pass up.

I don't understand a fifteen dollar sur-charge for take out. That is just excessive.

That is probably because, and I know someone will correct me if I'm wrong, you can't go into sabor and order only the guac and ships and pay $3. You have to pay more where they are in ala-carte mode or one cover.

That is probably because, and I know someone will correct me if I'm wrong, you can't go into sabor and order only the guac and ships and pay $3. You have to pay more where they are in ala-carte mode or one cover.

If a place is A La Carte and they don't have minimum price I don't see why you cant just order Guac

I don't remember seeing a minimum order amount on the menu