Lemonade?

Details

I know it's available free in the Lido around lunchtime, but I don't know if it's available all day. Also I don't know if there's a charge to get it in the MDR.

Edited by jtl513

I know one beverage center in the Lido had lemonade in the early morning on our full transit of the Panama last April. We filled up one water bottle with it before excursions.

On our recent Prinsendam cruise, lemonade was available most of the day in the Lido. Unfortunately, they ran out of it completely about half-way through the cruise, and switched to fruit punch.

On our recent Prinsendam cruise, lemonade was available most of the day in the Lido. Unfortunately, they ran out of it completely about half-way through the cruise, and switched to fruit punch.

Thanks so much for the responses!

Yes, but most likely artificially flavored. I found the HAL lemonade to be a diuretic so I don't drink it before going ashore.

igraf

Is this available as a beverage item in dining room and Lido? (I'm not a fan of iced tea.) Also, is it free?