How does the wifi (pick 2 perk) work

mizLORInj

I get 250 minutes free wifi as one of my choose 2 perks. So I look for (and sign on to?) NCL's wireless. I have to keep turning wireless off when I'm not using it? How will I know when I've hit 250?

I actually wish I had chosen a different perk but it's too late.

When you first board, you connect to the wifi and register. You set up a user id and password.

When you want to use the Internet, you connect to the wifi and log on, use the Internet, log off. When you log on/off you will see your usage. Don't run over. Don't forget to log off.

You can use iconcierge without logging on to the Internet.

Edited by BirdTravels

• 9 months later...
When you first board, you connect to the wifi and register. You set up a user id and password.

When you want to use the Internet, you connect to the wifi and log on, use the Internet, log off. When you log on/off you will see your usage. Don't run over. Don't forget to log off.

You can use iconcierge without logging on to the Internet.

So can we use this on different devices?

Just log in on different ones (i.e. the fam wants to post pictures on social media on their separate devices)?

Will the ID and password work on different devices is my question.

On the Jade recently we could take the 250 minute credit and apply it for five days against the unlimited plan. Do this right away as they have limited "slots." That was pure luxury and avoids the stress of remembering to log off.

On the Jade recently we could take the 250 minute credit and apply it for five days against the unlimited plan. Do this right away as they have limited "slots." That was pure luxury and avoids the stress of remembering to log off.

Do you know how much this is?

I wish NCL offered the social media package for wifi that Carnival does! My last cruise in April was on the Carnival Breeze and for $30.00 for the week....you purchase the social media package. You put your phone on airplane mode and get unlimited usage to Facebook or Instagram and if you have an iPhone , iMessage access too. So disappointed NCL doesn't offer this.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

This is a change or a one-off opportunity based on the internet manager on board (who is not an employee of NCL (MNT employee)). In the past, they very specifically said that this could not be done.