Hopefully Live from the Caribbean Princess in the Caribbean March 20-30 2016

pkt1976

I just checked to be sure the ship is here in Houston and it is!!! I slept much better last night and feel more rested.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hope that boarding goes very smoothly for you!

I'm anxious to hear your review. My DH and I will be on the April 10-1voyage. I've been reading both the good and the bad reports from others on the cleanliness of the rooms, the food, and friendliness of the staff. I'd be anxious to hear your impression.

Looking forward to your live review. We will be boarding on the day you disembark. Guess it's time to start packing. We are very excited about cruising on Princess. We are frequent cruisers on another cruise line. This will be our first Princess cruise.

We stayed at that Hampton Inn last Halloween. We were trying to catch a ship out of Bayonne,New Jersey, when weather complications caused us to spend the night in Houston. We were to have been in Newark. :eek: It's why we always fly a day ahead. We found the hotel to fit our needs.

Internet speed is bad, will try to post tomorrow :(

That can be frustrating. Hopefully you are able to compose offline, then cut & pate to post. If you can't take this approach, you will probably be fighting a losing battle. The other option is to use some free Wi-Fi in the ports. But who wants to be using their valuable port time to post to Cruise Critic :)

Either way, we are looking forward to anything you can share with us. We are boarding on the next voyage.

whooo hooo better connection today!I'm having a great time so far. The ship looks very nice for the most part. Some areas have wear but when you have thousands of people on everyday that happens. I'm constantly seeing people cleaning, varnishing and wiping things down. The layout on this ship is different than others.

I had the apricot pork the first night and the new flank steak last night. Last night was formal night and the menu wasn't what i expected. i didn't see anything i wanted so i went with the flank steak. I did the yes no game last night and almost won!! He didn't trip me up, i tripped myself up haha.

We have cruising along well and the seas are a bit bumpy so there are some people staying in their cabins. It's also been cool so not as many people on deck but it is warming as we get closer to the islands.

They have the Voice of the Ocean on this cruise and there are some very talented singers so i'll actually go again to watch.

There isn't too much of interest in the Patter today but i will do the balcony rest thing today and look forward to the ports!

Yes! At least, the ones from Embarkation do show up.

Me too. The pictures from both post 33 and 34 show up on tapatalk and on my Windows computer using Internet Explorer. Glad the internet is working a little better. Thanks for doing this.

Do the pictures of the patter show up? They do on my tapatalk but not on the computer when I logged on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, they showed up on my iPad using Tapatalk.

Hi Meredith! [emoji8]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

awesome, thank you all!!

They are having the Mardi Gras party tonight in the Piazza.

they had the champagne waterfall last night. i tried to take a mimosa to my cabin for my friend but i spilled half of it at least. The ocean condition is "moderate" as far as the waves are concerned. We are rocking and rolling quite a bit. i'm soooo happy i don't get sea sick.

Tomorrow is Montego Bay Jamaica and we are going the Dunn's River Falls and dolphin cove through a ship tour.

They had the surf and turf menu tonight and i had turf and turf as i'm allergic to shellfish. it was delicious!