Royal Caribbean Liberty of the Sea cabin 6676

HollyHobbie22

Does anyone know anything about this cabin or even 6674 and 6672. We are sailing in May and my in laws booked this cabins I'm worried me, hubby and two boys will not fit. We had requested two inside state rooms but MIL wanted us to have balconies and didn't want the boys to be in a room alone. Now I'm worried. Any advice.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

It will be cozy, for sure. If the boys are pre-teen, I,'m not sure I'd feel comfortable either with them in a separate room, unless it's connecting. You know your boys, though. Adjoining or connecting may not even be an option at this point anyway.

If a second cabin is available, perhaps you can ease your MIL's worries by telling her that you can get an extra key for their room, so you'd always have access.

You'll fit, but it will be tight! Maybe one of the boys could stay with MIL? Those are the E category cabins...a bit smaller than D's.....there are cabins directly across the hall...Unless your boys are under 8 or 9, that might be an option. The hallways are very narrow....they are within steps!

Edited by cb at sea

Thank you for your replies. My boys will be 17 1/2 and 15 1/2. The 15 year old is going on 18 also lol. Most think he is the oldest. I truly do not think we will fit. I called the TA who was no help. I am going to have my husband call my MIL. One can not stay with them because they have my two nephews with them because BIL has three kids. So it is MIL and FIL and two nephews (19 and 15) in one room, BIL and SIL plus their 20 year old daughter in one room and my family of four in the other. Originally the four boys were to be together but that changed. The bathroom does not worry me it's the sleeping arrangements.

Inside cabins are extremely tight. I did our first cruise with 5 of us in an inside cabin

What really saved me was an over the door shoe holder-- everyone got their own slots. I used two-- one inside the bathroom and one outside the bathroom door.

Unpack everything-- do not live out of suitcases

Store empty luggage under the bed. Put dirty clothes in the empty suitcases.

Keep everything off the vanity. You do not want the vanity cluttered . If the cabin gets unorganized it will feel like its closing in on you

If this is your first cruise-- relax. It will be fine and you will be out more then you are in the cabin

That's really going to be a tight squeeze,with young children it's not to bad but two teenagers is really like having two more adults. I think your original plan of an inside cabin is far more sensible and one I have used myself. Hope you get sorted with MIL