Ben & Jerry's Suite question

We rebooked a future cruise while onboard last week. There are 2 adults & 2 kids. We booked the Ben & Jerry's suite and the adjoining room. We have one adult & one kid in each room since I believe that is how you have to do it. I understand that the benefits only apply to those booked in the room.

I would assume that sharing the ice cream benefit isn't a big deal since the 2 people in the room get one each per day. We could share as a family or just let the kids each have their own. Please let me know if I am wrong on that, but to me it isn't like sharing a drink package (which we will all have again - loved that).

I understand it also comes with suite lounge access. I am not sure what all that access grants you, but my first guess is that it would be something that the 2 adults would enjoy, but the kids wouldn't really care about. I am also guessing that the benefit would only apply to the adult booked in the Ben & Jerry's room, so not sure we would get much out of that benefit. Thoughts?

You should be able to call whoever booked your cruise and get the two kids moved into the other stateroom. Royal allows children to be booked in their own stateroom as long as the responsible adults are next door or across the hall.

You should be able to call whoever booked your cruise and get the two kids moved into the other stateroom. Royal allows children to be booked in their own stateroom as long as the responsible adults are next door or across the hall.

Great. I didn't realize that. I am used to Disney and pretty sure that I was just assuming that would be Royal's policy as well. I booked it all through Royal, so I will see if they can adjust it for me.

Our DIL and GD were booked in the Ben and Jerry Suite last week. I was booked in the adjoining cabin with GD' s best friend. DH and GS were booked in a balcony across the hall. We had to book that way only because the adult in the adjoining cabin wasn't the parent. At least that is what we were told. Once onboard though we moved around with no issues. The ice cream wasn't a problem because it was actually like a punch card so the girls just took the card and got their daily ice cream.

I have those same 2 cabins booked for this December. I booked the adults in the suite so we would get the concierge lounge access and the kids in the adjoining room. I can give the kids the coupons for the ice cream. Once on board we will just get extra keys and they can sleep with the cows.

I have those same 2 cabins booked for this December. I booked the adults in the suite so we would get the concierge lounge access and the kids in the adjoining room. I can give the kids the coupons for the ice cream. Once on board we will just get extra keys and they can sleep with the cows.

I wish that the lady at the future cruise desk would have suggested that. I will call later in the week to see if I can get it switched. I just hate having to fix things over the phone.

I wish that the lady at the future cruise desk would have suggested that. I will call later in the week to see if I can get it switched. I just hate having to fix things over the phone.

As long as one persons name from the origional reservation remains then there shouldn't be sent issues with moving names around.

We rebooked a future cruise while onboard last week. There are 2 adults & 2 kids. We booked the Ben & Jerry's suite and the adjoining room. We have one adult & one kid in each room since I believe that is how you have to do it. I understand that the benefits only apply to those booked in the room.

I would assume that sharing the ice cream benefit isn't a big deal since the 2 people in the room get one each per day. We could share as a family or just let the kids each have their own. Please let me know if I am wrong on that, but to me it isn't like sharing a drink package (which we will all have again - loved that).

I understand it also comes with suite lounge access. I am not sure what all that access grants you, but my first guess is that it would be something that the 2 adults would enjoy, but the kids wouldn't really care about. I am also guessing that the benefit would only apply to the adult booked in the Ben & Jerry's room, so not sure we would get much out of that benefit. Thoughts?

I didn't see which ship you booked. We had ours on the Liberty. Nosiest cabin we've ever had. Hopefully, changes have been made to tone down the noise from the side ramp and the store below.. Have fun, and hope cows won't drive you crazy, as they are everywhere in the room decor.

We had the Ben and Jerry's suite and the adjoining stateroom last March. My husband and I were listed in the Ben and Jerry's suite and our 2 daughters were in the adjoining stateroom.

Once on the ship we switched rooms because the girls wanted to sleep in the suite. We kept the adjoining door open during the day so we could access our rooms.

The girls used the ice cream vouchers and my husband and I used the concierge lounge.

We were on the Liberty and didn't have any problem with noise.

Edited by hardinggrad

Enjoy! We had it on Freedom in January and enjoyed the "sweet" benefits. Didn't experience any noise issues. And as mentioned already, it's just vouchers for ice cream which the server initials so anyone could use them.

Edited by Canadian Tyler