Sticky. Cabin information

Eva 51

better than.....?

I love cruisedeckplans.com. Users upload photos, so in one place you can see a ton of real life photos. I've found that there is normally at least one cabin of every category, and usually a lot more. You do have to pay a fee, but I don't think it was that much....

Isn't there a better way to find out about what your cabin will be like.

Best way is when you walk in and check it out for yourself:). Even pictures give only a general idea and the impressions of others may not be your impression.

better than.....?

I love cruisedeckplans.com. Users upload photos, so in one place you can see a ton of real life photos...

Plus...YouTube, Google videos, Google pictures. You can find every cabin category online and every cabin number I've stayed in could also be found on the wonderful www.

If you can't find your specific cabin, post it on here and ask for photos. You'll probably get some feedback.

• 1 year later...

I use the cruise reviews on this site. You can search for the cabin and even your specific room number and read what others have said. I also like using Cruise Advice. That site ends in dot org It is organized deck-by-deck and lays out the best and worst cabins in each category and on each deck. It also gives some advice on some secret finds. Also free. Some I newer ships are not on there, but I have hope that it will be updated at some point.