Carnival $75 Gift Card for $60-3/22 only till 2pm PT

4_THE_HALIBUT

I did get it last time.

I had trouble for 2 days prior.

I had purchased 3 of the same type Carnival gift cards.There is a security computer program preventing fraud if there is multiple purchases of same and a buyer usually does not purchase digital e cards from PayPal

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Edited by dinette

I had trouble for 2 days prior.

I had purchased 3 of the same type Carnival gift cards.There is a security computer program preventing fraud if there is multiple purchases of same and a buyer usually does not purchase digital e cards from PayPal

Did you find a work around? This must be my issue.

I originally tried to purchase 1 $25 and 1 $50 and that didn't work. So, I changed it to 1 $100. That doesn't work either. Lame.

Edited by amyhoss

I called security Sunday and he said it was a security program and roll wait 48 hours-72...I only tried because of the special

$15 off and it worked after going through 3 more security screens/ calls via PayPal.

Yes

I called security Sunday and he said it was a security program and wait 48 hours-72...I only tried because of the special

$15 off and it worked after going through 3 more security screens/ calls via PayPal.

I originally tried to purchase 1 $25 and 1 $50 and that didn't work. So, I changed it to 1 $100. That doesn't work either. Lame.

I kept getting errors too. Tried numerous times to check out. Lo and behold it finally took but I had no idea until I just got the email. It was about 15 minutes later after I had given up. Woo hoo. Thanks! I was lucky enough to get the previous offer because of here too.

Edited by firemanbobswife

Thank you got mine 25 and 75, but after thinking about it I should have bought the $100 card since paypal credit has 6 mo no interest.

How do we use them, just take the email to the ship?

Edited by JaniceB

Thank you!!! It worked!

Will someone please explain how to use these? Can I apply those to my account online, or will I have to go see guest services once on board?

You can use them as payment for the cruise or apply them at check in, Guest Services, or at the self service kiosks onboard.

Thanks for the heads up on this deal. I had the $25 sent by e-mail but screwed up on the $50 and had that one mailed for $2.99. I sent them an e-mail and told them to e-mail if they can. We'll see but that should be a heads up to others to be careful about the e-mail/ regular mail thing.

Bought them last time with no issue. Getting a payment processing error this time. Oh well I'll keep trying. Thanks again op.

Do you happen to have a Canadian paypal account?

I do and I have not been able to find anywhere to purchase Carnival gift cards.

Thank you for the heads up. I purchased the $75 as instructed. Says it is pending and I need to check email. Can't do that until I get home. This was an impulsive purchase on my part. I trust it will all work out fine. Won't know for sure until I get home. My OCD hurts right now. :-D

I just ordered a $100 physical gift card using the code. Got $15 off, but $2.99 shipping. That's ok!

But it's still charging PayPal 102.99, instead of the $$87.99 that is listed on the ebay invoice. Strange! I have put in a request to cancel the order, which is with gift card mall. Hope it works out! I have screen shots in any case.

I'm not sure there is a work around other than creating another (or using a secondary) ebay account.

My primary account didn't work last time but my secondary one did. There was no work around to the primary account.

This time my primary account worked.

Now, I just don't know what I'm going to do with all of the OBC? I have a difficult time passing on these deals even though I don't really need it :D

Also, if you use Chase Ink to pay, you get 5X UR points.

Also you earn Ebay bucks on the purchase

Also you may get a rebate from using ebates.

Edited by fuddrules

Perfect. Stuff like this adds up. Saving about 15% off my cruise fare, gratuities, and onboard spending with all of these discounts.

PS...if you are having trouble, you can also add one $25 to your cart and in checkout adjust it to a qty of 3.

Woo hoo! Chefs Table here I come! Thank you for sharing! :D

Anyone know the turnaround time to receive the email?

Also, is there an expiration date?

Just got my gift cards by email from "PayPal Digital Gifts". I got them 30 minutes after I bought on eBay. Says the e-card does not expire.

My Paypal account says it was charged the full $100. Will that drop to $85 when it processes? My eBay statements says $85.

If you open up the transaction details in paypal you'll see the total at the bottom is $15 less the full charge.