What ever happened to the sugar free peanut butter cookies in the windjammer

I often see the sugar free chocolate chip cookies in WJ. I prefer the chocolate chip cookies that have real sugar in them.

I agree, that has been our experience too, but there were none in the Vision WJ two weeks ago. In fact, they had chocolate chip almost every day, which was what we were looking for.:)

During a galley tour on a recent Serenade Cruise, one of the passengers asked about the peanut butter cookies. The response given was that they were no longer made because of all the peanut allergies.

M

Never thought about that Marci, but it makes sense.

What ever happened to the sugar free peanut butter cookies,in the Windjammer.Have not seen them in our last to cruises.:eek:

I KNOW!!! They were my one splurge on a cruise. I never eat dessert on a cruise otherwise but I LOVED those sugar free PP cookies. Have not seen them in a while.

My daughter is diabetic. We found sugar-free cookies everyday at the Cafe Promenade. :D

yes sugar free but not peanut butter sugar free. Those were so good. I don't like the other sugar free ones they have only the peanut butter ones

Hi Bob,

The availability of sugar free cookies seem to differ from ship to ship.

We were on the Jewel for two weeks during February 2016 & they still had them, including sugar free peanut butter cookies in the Windjammer. If you don't see them, just ask one of the people bringing out the dessert items if there are any back in the kitchen. They'll bring them out for you or let you know when they'll be baked.

If you have access to the Concierge Club, they usually have cookies during the morning & afternoon. If you speak to the concierge, he/she can arrange to have sugar free cookies available for your enjoyment. ;)

Happy sailing,

Suzy B

Hi Bob,

The availability of sugar free cookies seem to differ from ship to ship.

We were on the Jewel for two weeks during February 2016 & they still had them, including sugar free peanut butter cookies in the Windjammer. If you don't see them, just ask one of the people bringing out the dessert items if there are any back in the kitchen. They'll bring them out for you or let you know when they'll be baked.

If you have access to the Concierge Club, they usually have cookies during the morning & afternoon. If you speak to the concierge, he/she can arrange to have sugar free cookies available for your enjoyment. ;)

Happy sailing,

Suzy B

Thank-you.:)