Receiving Luggage Tags

NJLVW

Have you received them for the Spirit cruise?

Hi Norma, No. Per the quoted message, this was for the Escape. We couldn't get a suite on the Spirit. We're with you in a Blacony on the Spirit in April and in a H7 on the Escape in May. We're also on a fall foliage cruise on the Dawn in October in a SE. We were in a forward facing SE on the Jewel to Alaska last year and are looking forward to sailing down the St. Lawrence with those 180 degree views. Haven't booked any summer cruises yet :D

Edited by BirdTravels

• 2 weeks later...

Just an update as everyone has been so helpful.

I still do not have my personalized luggage tags. After several phone calls with the same excuses they are in que to go out on Friday. We do not know why they haven't been sent out. Pre-concierge has sent me generic luggage tags. Everyone I have spoken to has been extremely nice. I never received my welcome letter either so they kindly sent me an email. I still have until the beginning of next week to see if they arrive.

None of this will ruin our vacation as my vacations are what we make them. I will fill out the ones I have received and move on. I am very much looking forward to my time away with my DH. It just would have been nice to receive as it gets the excitement going!

Thank you all for all your responses.

Norma