Found pictures from Conquest Feb 28 2016

But, if Erin Ortman would have taken the photos down to guest services as he/she should have done, those poor folks could have been reunited with their pictures.

Unfortunately they didn't. I hope the people see one of the posts whether here or on the other sites. I would be just sick if I left my pictures. In the comments they said they contacted JH and haven't heard back. Maybe Carnival will see this and be able to reunite them. Shouldn't be that difficult since they have the sailing date, ship, and room number.

Call Carnival Lost and Found and give them the information - cabin, ship, and sail date. Give them your contact information and tell them they may give it out if someone has filed a report with them.

You could also email the information to cclsupport@carnival.com to see if they can help

It's not my post and I'm hoping the people who have the pictures already did that.

But, if Erin Ortman would have taken the photos down to guest services as he/she should have done, those poor folks could have been reunited with their pictures.

I guess you have never forgot anything? Now Erin is going through the trouble of getting them back to their owners, and will do so at her expense out of pocket.

You've added nothing, only to insult a person with good intentions. I think there are rules about cursing on the board so I'll hold those back. But, I don't like your attitude toward good people.

Lets try and be nice to the people here. Most of them our good people.

If this is my last post.. Erin, I hope you find" those poor people".

Good luck.

Edited by jefffrompawpaw
I had wrote that I hope lizardhowson would die in a fire and decided against leaving that in my post

I guess you have never forgot anything? Now Erin is going through the trouble of getting them back to their owners, and will do so at her expense out of pocket.

You've added nothing, only to insult a person with good intentions. I think there are rules about cursing on the board so I'll hold those back. But, I hope you die in a fire.

Good luck.

In life, there are many with good intentions. The hump is following through on good intentions to fruition. Regardless, at this point, the most important issue here is the folks are without their photos. It was an easy "reunite", now many times over more difficult. The chances of them or someone who knows them seeing this are minute. Hopefully Carnival can track them down.

You've added nothing, only to insult a person with good intentions. I think there are rules about cursing on the board so I'll hold those back. But, I don't like your attitude toward good people.

Good luck.

Saw your reason for edit(≧∇≦)Next time use a white font color in the post. It only shows up when quoted. :D

Edited by SadieN