Anyone else getting daily cc connections party emails?

iandjm

Hi,

Is anyone else getting daily notification emails for their forthcoming cc connections party on a cruise? I tweeted about the issue and celebrity tweeted back to modify my notification settings with cruises critic. I am not sure where the setting is tbh.

Many thanks

Ian

Edited by iandjm

Hi - a few people have posted about the same issue. After I registered for one of our Connections Parties I received notifications for almost a week - I think each time someone else on the Roll Call registered, I got a generic notice. Thankfully it stopped. I didn't make any changes to my CC settings before or after registering.

If you can be patient and just ignore the multiple notifications it may go away on its own.

Edited by MarKay525

I have never gotten anything from Celebrity except my edocs. NEVER. You can set it up in My Celebrity for anything from daily to never emails. It is a bit difficult to find. UI had guy do it on board.

Every day for me, as well. Do they know how awful their IT is (not just with these emails, in many ways)? You would think such a large company would have this on the top of their list of priorities to fix...