World Class Bar prices

deladane

I am not sure if anyone has posted this yet. I just did a search and didn't see it posted so I wanted to let everyone know...

We are just off the Equinox and EVERY drink in the World Class Bar currently costs $12. The menus looked like they were printed off someone's color printer, not professionally printed like all other bar menus. I only noticed this on the second to last night of our cruise because we avoided this bar, thinking all the drinks cost more than the $13 on our premium package, so I don't know if they had these prices all week or changed the menus mid-cruise. Either way, I had read on Cruise Critic that 3 of the fancier drinks cost more than the other 7 drinks on the menu, and this is no longer the case. ALL drinks cost $12 and we were able to try all of them without any up charges on our premium package :)

I am not sure if anyone has posted this yet. I just did a search and didn't see it posted so I wanted to let everyone know...

We are just off the Equinox and EVERY drink in the World Class Bar currently costs $12. The menus looked like they were printed off someone's color printer, not professionally printed like all other bar menus. I only noticed this on the second to last night of our cruise because we avoided this bar, thinking all the drinks cost more than the $13 on our premium package, so I don't know if they had these prices all week or changed the menus mid-cruise. Either way, I had read on Cruise Critic that 3 of the fancier drinks cost more than the other 7 drinks on the menu, and this is no longer the case. ALL drinks cost $12 and we were able to try all of them without any up charges on our premium package :)

Interesting. I Feb. we found several that were covered by the premium package, like the 7/3 you mentioned. We occasionally stopped at the World Class instead of the martini bar for a change of pace. We never saw that many people in the WC Bar. Apparently they are trying to generate more sales from the space, realizing people were not going for the atmosphere or the higher priced drinks.

Mike

We were on the Eclipse back in February and the menu at the WCB did not have any prices listed. We had the premium package and all were covered.

That is a change since January. Did you have the Applwood smoke infused rum drink? That was one that was previously over the limit. I wonder if they just eliminated the ones over the limit or reduced the price. Do you know?

That is a change since January. Did you have the Applwood smoke infused rum drink? That was one that was previously over the limit. I wonder if they just eliminated the ones over the limit or reduced the price. Do you know?

I was on the same cruise. All the drinks in the World Class Bar were $12, including the Applewood Smoked Rum. My husband had the rum a couple times. It was interesting to watch the process!

I was on the same cruise. All the drinks in the World Class Bar were $12, including the Applewood Smoked Rum. My husband had the rum a couple times. It was interesting to watch the process!

Thank you. Good change for us and I love that drink. I have to hope that it is implemented on the Reflection by October.

We got off the reflection a week ago and they still had the 3 higher prices drinks in the menu? They also had 4 new drinks I hadn't seen before... So 14 in total in the menu!

We got off the reflection a week ago and they still had the 3 higher prices drinks in the menu? They also had 4 new drinks I hadn't seen before... So 14 in total in the menu!

It is still the Molecular Bar and not the World Class Bar, correct?