Specialty Dining Promo only 3 days now?

I would call and have NCL send you the amenity confirmation. I have six of my family in an H4 on Breakaway, five 21 and over. We booked when sailings first opened for August 2016. We all (5 of us) have the UBP and all six have UDP for EVERY night. We also didnt have to pay grat on top of these when we booked. We prepaid our grat when we booked and Im VERY VERY thankful I have the paperwork for just in case since it will save some tome if there is a problem.

I would call and have NCL send you the amenity confirmation. I have six of my family in an H4 on Breakaway, five 21 and over. We booked when sailings first opened for August 2016. We all (5 of us) have the UBP and all six have UDP for EVERY night. We also didnt have to pay grat on top of these when we booked. We prepaid our grat when we booked and Im VERY VERY thankful I have the paperwork for just in case since it will save some tome if there is a problem.

We print everything and bring it. It has come in handy several times. The last cruise we had 8 night dining package. I pre booked all 8 reservations because we like to eat early. The 1 st night in cagneys was no problem but the remaining seven got deleted. They accomadated all of our reservations because I had the proof.

We all (5 of us) have the UBP and all six have UDP for EVERY night.

Of course you do have UDP for every night as that is the only way UDP exists. There is a perfectly good reason why SDP is not called UDP as those are two different products.

We print everything and bring it. It has come in handy several times. The last cruise we had 8 night dining package. I pre booked all 8 reservations because we like to eat early. The 1 st night in cagneys was no problem but the remaining seven got deleted. They accomadated all of our reservations because I had the proof.

Thats great! We always bring the paperwork too. Doesnt take up any extra space.

Of course you do have UDP for every night as that is the only way UDP exists. There is a perfectly good reason why SDP is not called UDP as those are two different products.

Yes, you are correct! Two different products! Thanks.

Yes, you are correct! Two different products! Thanks.

They are different but our cards had the #of nights followed by UDP last week event though we had purchased SDP. I see in another review for a recent trip Richard's card had 4UDP on it as well.

Edited by dexddd

They are different but our cards had the #of nights followed by UDP last week. I see in another review for a recent trip Richard's card had 4UDP on it as well.

Yes, that is how SDP is printed on the cards (not the first time NCL does something like that confusing people in the process) but for the sake of discussion there is no reason for us to make the same mistake here.

This thread is about the number of meals in SDP in current promotion, no reason to bring UDP to mix things up.

We upgraded to a spa mini and went from 4 to 3 nights. Wasn't a big deal breaker for us to lose one night, we are still cruising and don't have to cook... :D

Was that from a balcony? How much did that cost if I might ask? I was interested in doing the same.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G928A using Tapatalk