Game of Thrones Tour

Has anyone done a Game of Thrones Tour in Dubrovnik? If so, did you do the tour through your cruise line or a private one? My group will be on RCCL Vision OTS is September 2017 and some of my friends want to do this tour and RCCL is offering it's own GoT Tour.

I'd appreciate any feedback/reviews.

Virginia

Has anyone done a Game of Thrones Tour in Dubrovnik? If so, did you do the tour through your cruise line or a private one? My group will be on RCCL Vision OTS is September 2017 and some of my friends want to do this tour and RCCL is offering it's own GoT Tour.

Virginia

I wasn't even aware that there was such a tour (although I would be interested in a private tour rather than a ship tour). In the event that you decide to take this tour I hope you will report back with a review. :)

Edited by dogs4fun

Virginia

I'm doing the GoT tour in October in Dubrovnik that was fairly reasonably priced. It works out to $210 Euro for 6 people maximum in a private excursion that lasts two and half hours.

It is with Dubrovnik Day Tours I believe. If you have a bigger group I'm sure something can be arranged.

• 4 months later...
I'm doing the GoT tour in October in Dubrovnik that was fairly reasonably priced. It works out to $210 Euro for 6 people maximum in a private excursion that lasts two and half hours.

It is with Dubrovnik Day Tours I believe. If you have a bigger group I'm sure something can be arranged.

Please give feedback and let us know how this Game of Thrones tour turns out! My husband and I are thinking of the exact same tour in April 2017. Thought the tour sounded like loads of silly fun and interesting facts! The tour leaders were extras in the show and there will be lots of props and behind the scenes info! Yes, it's Dubrovnik Day Tours. I was quoted $54 EURO per person, but I guess if you get a group, you'll get a discount?

Please give feedback and let us know how this Game of Thrones tour turns out! My husband and I are thinking of the exact same tour in April 2017. Thought the tour sounded like loads of silly fun and interesting facts! The tour leaders were extras in the show and there will be lots of props and behind the scenes info! Yes, it's Dubrovnik Day Tours. I was quoted $54 EURO per person, but I guess if you get a group, you'll get a discount?

I will definitely do that. I was originally quoted 130€ for a two person private tour but we found other who wanted to do it so it turned out to be 7 of us. I will let you know what my final cost was as well.

we are just off a cruise which included Dubrovnik

outside the Pile gate were several people holding up signs advertising Game of Thrones tours

I didn't take notice of prices but these tours are increasing in popularity and don't think you would have difficulty getting one on the day and I bet they will be cheaper than the ships tours!

• 2 weeks later...
I will allow myself one GOT tour, which should it be....... Split or Dubrovnik? Suggestions anyone? Thank you.

I would vote Dubrovnik as you will recognise more landmarks as part of film sets

For Split make sure you visit Trogir an ancient medieval city which has its own charm all on its own

• 2 months later...
I will definitely do that. I was originally quoted 130€ for a two person private tour but we found other who wanted to do it so it turned out to be 7 of us. I will let you know what my final cost was as well.

Are you on Regent Explorer in April 2017? I'm looking for a GOT tour to join in Dubrovnik.

Edited by egoldenberg
replied to wrong message

Are you on Regent Explorer in April 2017? I'm looking for a GOT tour to join in Dubrovnik.

We did a GoT tour for $30eu each if I remember correctly. We joined 6 other people. DW is a fan and enjoyed it immensely. There are a couple of guides near Pile Gate that offer the tour but one guy had created a booklet with all the scenes from the show so that you can recreate the photo. We took the ships shuttle to the Pile Gate but would take a taxi next time as it was only $13eu each way.

We had to take a taxi back as the ships shuttle didn't show up. We got reimbursed but RC knew the shuttle company stopped a hour earlier and didn't send a representative to inform their guests.

Edited by lamchops