If you only had one chance?

leekristina25

That would depend on what you like. We are huge snorkelers, but since this is our first time to Belize, we want to see a little bit of the local....so we are going to Caye Caulker for the day to just hang out, eat, drink and lounge on the cute little lazy island.

Have done lots of ruins, husband doesn't want to hike in and cave tube, so we are going to hang with the Caye Caulker folks.

That would depend on what you like. We are huge snorkelers, but since this is our first time to Belize, we want to see a little bit of the local....so we are going to Caye Caulker for the day to just hang out, eat, drink and lounge on the cute little lazy island.

Have done lots of ruins, husband doesn't want to hike in and cave tube, so we are going to hang with the Caye Caulker folks.

This is our first cruise and there is so many options that I feel overwhelmed trying to decide. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

My friend and I had the same decision to make for Belize City. Last week, we finally booked an excursion to see some of the ruins. It's part boat ride through a jungle to get to the ruins and than off to see and even climb a temple! Good luck!

My friend and I had the same decision to make for Belize City. Last week, we finally booked an excursion to see some of the ruins. It's part boat ride through a jungle to get to the ruins and than off to see and even climb a temple! Good luck!

Thank you! Hope you enjoy the ruins!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app