Just off the Glory with cheers package and FTTF

splintz

Did you hit up Alchemy? If so, do you remember price? (Someone is reporting prices went to $10.50 on Victory).

i did go to alchemy almost everyday. everything on the menu is $9.95. i always ordered a dirty martini with grey goose and they were over $10. i think it was $10.25 or $10.50. but now with the enhanced cheers covering drinks up to $50 it is no longer an issue. i also ordered a dirty martini with the grey goose cognac and that drink was $18 and covered. i just didn't like it as much as the regular grey goose.

Did you get your moneys worth out of Cheers and FTTF?

yes definitely. my wife and i can drink. so we can get our money worth with the cheers. but with the added drinks included it was definitely worth it. in the past we would get cheers and still pay for specialty coffee in the morning. and we definitely took advantage of the power aid and vitamin water.

and with the FTTF i feel like it was worth the money. the port looked like a zoo outside with people waiting for their time slots. we walked up and the carnival employees told us were to go for FTTF. walked right in and quickly went through security and checked in. but we had to wait to get on the ship because they were still not letting anyone on untill 12:30 and we were done checking in at noon. also i had quite a few problems with the shower constantly overflowing and flooding the bathroom floor so i spent some time at guest services and skipping the line definitely helped. and also i was off the ship, got my luggage, went through customs and outside by 9am.

Edited by splintz

What was the most expensive liquor you noticed that they carried?

the most expensive drink that i ordered was the grey goose cognac and that was $18 for a dirty martini with it at the alchemy bar. there was nothing on the menu's that i saw that were over $11 or $12. i ate at the steak house and looked at the drink list on the menu and they had some scotch's and after dinner drinks that looked like they would be expensive but they did not have prices next to them.

• 2 weeks later...
Even thro we're 9 months out still (Dec 3rd sailing on Glory) the FTTF is sold out already. :-( How far out did you have to purchase ?

Mine was sold out for July too but it came back last week and I bought it. You aren't out yet! Check every day.

Oh- one more question- sorry.

Did you order any drinks with extra shots or "floaters" (I hate that word)

Just wondering if you order a fruity drink with a floater if you really have to wait five minutes between the bartender making the original drink and then adding the shot.

Even thro we're 9 months out still (Dec 3rd sailing on Glory) the FTTF is sold out already. :-( How far out did you have to purchase ?

i booked probably a year ahead of the trip. but if remember correctly the excursions were not listed yet. i can't remember when they popped up. i know i was checking almost daily because i wanted to rent a villa at HMC and i know they go fast. so i would say to keep checking on a regular basis.

Oh- one more question- sorry.

Did you order any drinks with extra shots or "floaters" (I hate that word)

Just wondering if you order a fruity drink with a floater if you really have to wait five minutes between the bartender making the original drink and then adding the shot.

i didn't buy any drinks with a floater. even with the enhanced cheers i think this is not allowed.

Who were the bartenders at the Alchemy? We are heading on the Glory in the fall :)

brian was there but it was his last cruise of his contract and he was going home when the ship got back to miami. the guy that was replacing him was also working the alchemy with brian but i can't remember his name, sorry.

Thank you for all the info- especially about the martinis. Did you notice if they had Ketyl One (sp?).

i drank a lot of grey goose i know that. i want to say they had ketel one but not 100% sure. i know for sure they had tito's, skyy, absolute, and grey goose.

brian was there but it was his last cruise of his contract and he was going home when the ship got back to miami. the guy that was replacing him was also working the alchemy with brian but i can't remember his name, sorry.

I loved Brian! ☹️ I brought home a few recipes and make them :)

I loved Brian! ☹️ I brought home a few recipes and make them :)

he was at alchemy last year when we were on the glory. it was him, natasha, and alexander. they all seemed to work well together and have a good time. brian said natasha was suppose to take over for him when she came back with her new contract. but he said she still hasn't signed on yet and may be taking some time off for a while instead.

I hope Moro will be there next week! I had him the first week of March and I thought wow he is the best I've ever seen. Then a couple weeks ago I seen this article!!

http://www.moodiereport.com/document.php?doc_id=46665