Liberty of the Seas Questions

Does the Liberty have hairdryers in the cabin? How many outlets are in the room? If they do have hairdryers, would you still bring your own?

There are hairdryers in every stateroom. Some folks still bring their own because they don't think the ship's hairdryers are strong enough.

There are two US outlets and one Euro outlet near the vanity. There is also one combo US/Euro outlet in the bathroom for shavers.

Are there outlets near the bed for DH's CPap machine?

Not on Liberty.

Contact [noparse]special_needs@rccl.com[/noparse]. They will supply an extension cord and distilled water.

Does the Liberty have hairdryers in the cabin? How many outlets are in the room? If they do have hairdryers, would you still bring your own?

I bring my own, as the one time I used theirs, I had to hold the switch to keep it on the whole time I dried my hair. I asked my room steward about it, and he said all of the driers were like that. I haven't wanted to chance it again, so I bring mine.

I bring my own, as the one time I used theirs, I had to hold the switch to keep it on the whole time I dried my hair. I asked my room steward about it, and he said all of the driers were like that. I haven't wanted to chance it again, so I bring mine.

Thank you for the info.

There are hairdryers in every stateroom. Some folks still bring their own because they don't think the ship's hairdryers are strong enough.

There are two US outlets and one Euro outlet near the vanity. There is also one combo US/Euro outlet in the bathroom for shavers.

plug the hair drier into the euro socket , it will go twice as fast :):eek:

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all,

Just a few questions that I'm sure have already been asked but I haven't had any luck finding them so I will ask again.

1) Is there a Starbucks onboard? If not, is there a comparable specialty coffee shop that makes frozen fraps?

2) In the Jr. Suite, is there a standard electrical outlet in the bathroom?

3) Is there still the option to purchase a CD from the cruise. We didn't see this option last time.

Hi all,

Just a few questions that I'm sure have already been asked but I haven't had any luck finding them so I will ask again.

1) Is there a Starbucks onboard? If not, is there a comparable specialty coffee shop that makes frozen fraps?

2) In the Jr. Suite, is there a standard electrical outlet in the bathroom?

3) Is there still the option to purchase a CD from the cruise. We didn't see this option last time.

No. I don't know if Café Promenade makes frozen fraps, but they make many specialty coffees.

No Royal Caribbean ship has electrical outlets in the bathroom. (except for one weird electric-shavers-only outlet)

They don't publicize it as much, but I believe that they still make Your Cruise In Review CDs.

Hi all,

1) Is there a Starbucks onboard? If not, is there a comparable specialty coffee shop that makes frozen fraps? No Starbucks, but Cafe Promenade is the closest to one.

2) In the Jr. Suite, is there a standard electrical outlet in the bathroom? Yes, a combo US/Euro outlet for shavers only.

3) Is there still the option to purchase a CD from the cruise. We didn't see this option last time. Yes, they still sell the Cruise in Review DVD.

See answers in RED above.

Edited by clarea

• 6 months later...

Here is a good use for Duct Tape!!! Works really well to hold down the ON BUTTON!!!

I Bring My Own Hair Dryer ..... I would never get mine dry with the one provided!