Luggage on a Princess Fly Cruise

jamescruise07

Sorry to be a pain but am new to Princess and thinking of booking 14 nights on Royal Princess in the Summer... On a Princess booked flight, what is the luggage allowance? Do you have to pay for extra luggage or is it all included?

Thank you :)

Sorry to be a pain but am new to Princess and thinking of booking 14 nights on Royal Princess in the Summer... On a Princess booked flight, what is the luggage allowance? Do you have to pay for extra luggage or is it all included?

Fees are per the Air Line.

Princess is just assisting you with the flight arrangements. Baggage fees will be as normally charged by the airline(s) you fly.

Coming home, you may be able to use EZ check. I believe that way there are no excess baggage fees. Just the normal charges per bag.

Hi,

Its worth checking with Princess as it can be different between the UK and US. When we've booked the flight with Princess before, this is classed as part of a "package" and so things like baggage fees were included. You'll also have the added cover of it being a "package holiday" should something go wrong.

My advice would be to ring Princess directly in the UK, as I guess its different when a UK booking. Won't hurt to check.

Enjoy your cruise.

Hi,

Its worth checking with Princess as it can be different between the UK and US. When we've booked the flight with Princess before, this is classed as part of a "package" and so things like baggage fees were included. You'll also have the added cover of it being a "package holiday" should something go wrong.

My advice would be to ring Princess directly in the UK, as I guess its different when a UK booking. Won't hurt to check.

Enjoy your cruise.

Good catch:) -- I didn't realize that the OP is from the UK.

So, OP had a very valid question.