Haven Upsell - so excited!

Pookill17

We just accepted an upsell from a B1 to an H4 on the Getaway ($750pp). It seems the Haven upsells started about 5 weeks prior to the sailing. And even at 3 weeks before sailing - they wouldn't even budge on the price. The Aft Suites and Spa Suites went first. Then only thing still available are the regular Haven Penthouses.

So I bit the bullet today on the Haven Upsell from Mini Suite Guarantee to Haven H5 on my Breakaway cruise. Cost went down today from $1,000 PP to $750 so I jumped on it. If I had waited until next week it might have gone down to $500 PP but I didn't want to chance it

I was assigned 16128 which is apparently 500 square feet and much larger than the other H5 cabins

So I bit the bullet today on the Haven Upsell from Mini Suite Guarantee to Haven H5 on my Breakaway cruise. Cost went down today from $1,000 PP to $750 so I jumped on it. If I had waited until next week it might have gone down to $500 PP but I didn't want to chance it

I was assigned 16128 which is apparently 500 square feet and much larger than the other H5 cabins

Your in a HC room.

Harriet

We love 16128 on the BA. We've had it twice and have the same cabin booked on the GA in October. Here are a few pics.

IMG_1236_zpsgfspzelr.jpg

IMG_1234_zps1aagxifu.jpg

IMG_1237_zpsugeguvx3.jpg

IMG_1238_zpsmzav6bbn.jpg

IMG_1240_zpswj8usbne.jpg