Haven Upsell - so excited!

Pookill17

I have searched and cannot find an answer to this.... Does the thermal spa access come with the haven???

Pulled the trigger on an upsell offer last night after debating on it for for a little over a week.

Went from an oceanview guarantee to a haven spa suite for $500pp on the may 8th sailing of the getaway. The wife wanted to purchase the vibe beach club when we got on board, and also wanted access to the spa thermal suites so when we weighed out the cost of those with our interior room vs the haven upgrade it really became a no brainer.

Only if you are staying in an H8 or H9.

Thanks much - my phone is still packed from shifting yesterday, and it will likely not be found before we leave Monday night..... so, I'll keep the thermal suite package I booked earlier. I am truly excited to be pampered after all the hubbub of moving and packing and boxes and boxes and boxes!

Does anyone know if there is a clock by the bed? I know, I know, I'm on vacation and shouldn't care what time it is but it prevents me from getting up at 2:00 am thinking its 6:00!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Does anyone know if there is a clock by the bed? I know, I know, I'm on vacation and shouldn't care what time it is but it prevents me from getting up at 2:00 am thinking its 6:00!

Yes!!! in our 2 bedroom haven villa there was...no worries..

I called this morning and can upgrade on my BA 05/15 sailing from mini suite guarantee to an H4 2 bedroom Villa for $1,250 PP

Offering an H5 Courtyard Suite for $1000 PP

Wife and I are taking my son who just turned 1 on his first vacation so we wanted to do something special but I think that is more than we want to spend. $1,250 PP for the H4 Villa worth it? Or should I take my chances and try back in 7-10 days?

Well, you obviously have an iPhone, so you definitely have a clock with an alarm.

Well, you obviously have an iPhone, so you definitely have a clock with an alarm.

This will work as long as there is an outlet next to the bed to charge it. I use my phone as my Kindle so it can drain quickly and will need to be charged overnight.

I called this morning and can upgrade on my BA 05/15 sailing from mini suite guarantee to an H4 2 bedroom Villa for $1,250 PP

Wife and I are taking my son who just turned 1 on his first vacation so we wanted to do something special but I think that is more than we want to spend. $1,250 PP for the H4 Villa worth it? Or should I take my chances and try back in 7-10 days?

I would wait and chance it...when we called the upsell i started at 30 days out and called every day..yes i know..a lil crazy...but 4 days prior to sail i got a (H4) 2 bedroom for $500/pp on me and DW...our son was free so it was $1000 total...i know that is a steal...and you will never get a 2 bedroom cheaper...but $1250 is a lil salty...

i bet when you are 2 weeks out from sail date the prices will move a little in your favor...just keep checking inventory...and make sure you are calling the upsell people starting at 9am (est) when they first open...otherwise you may miss out...

i can say that my DW didn't want to spend the extra money....for us $1000 is a lot to spend....but as soon as we boarded the ship and opened the door to our suite she immediately forgot about the extra cost and immersed herself in all of the Haven Glory had to offer and was a breakaway queen for the week...we will look back on our march sailing for years to come and relive the true pampering we received...

i will borrow the words that a poster here likes to use when describing the haven experience: IT. IS. WORTH. EVERY. SINGLE. PENNY.

Good luck and calm seas..

-Mark

That would be more than I was willing to spend but it's about what you're comfortable with. We don't cruise on a regular basis so I was willing to spend a little extra (750pp).

This will work as long as there is an outlet next to the bed to charge it. I use my phone as my Kindle so it can drain quickly and will need to be charged overnight.

If there's a clock by the bed, then there's an outlet by the bed. I'm also going to go out on a limb and say that you'll be charging your iPhone at night, which is the period of time you're worried about.

If there's a clock by the bed, then there's an outlet by the bed. I'm also going to go out on a limb and say that you'll be charging your iPhone at night, which is the period of time you're worried about.

When I was in H7 sailing Escape, there was a iHome charging station for iPhones and clock/radio. U can play your music from your phone too while charging.

Offer them $500 per person for the courtyard or $750 per person for the H4. They'll probably counter offer, and see if that's more affordable for you. There was only one H6 left for our Escape 5/21 sailing and they wanted 1k PP for it, I got them down to $850. I would have booked it for the $1,000, so to me I have a free $300 to spend :-)

Offer them $500 per person for the courtyard or $750 per person for the H4. They'll probably counter offer, and see if that's more affordable for you. There was only one H6 left for our Escape 5/21 sailing and they wanted 1k PP for it, I got them down to $850. I would have booked it for the $1,000, so to me I have a free $300 to spend :-)

Haha I guess I am not good at that. I just tried to counter offer and the girl on the other line said the prices were not negotiable. I think I am going to try my luck and see if the prices go down a little next week

You all got me excited about the Haven!!! :DI want to expeience it, especially as this is our 1st NCL cruise. Yesterday, I called the upsell number and was told there were none available for the 5/29 Getaway sailing yet. However, there are only 8 afts available and my guess is that they will be sold out soon :confused::thumbdown: We are currently in a mini suite, so I won't be upset if we dont get an upsell. Still would be good though.

Edited by Luxurycruise2

You all got me excited about the Haven!!! :DI want to expeience it, especially as this is our 1st NCL cruise. Yesterday, I called the upsell number and was told there were none available for the 5/29 Getaway sailing yet. However, there are only 8 afts available and my guess is that they will be sold out soon :confused::thumbdown: We are currently in a mini suite, so I won't be upset if we dont get an upsell. Still would be good though.

I am so excited too and am sailing in 5/29 as well but on the breakaway. I too was told yesterday no upsell a available. I'm hoping for a haven spa suite also in a mini suite. So no biggie will just purchase spa passes and cabana. But sure would like to experience haven. I did notice they still have 14 haven spa suites available today but the price dropped $200. Fingers crossed.

Call Monday and if no offers try again on Friday. 8 aft Penthouses is a lot! Our sailing had 3 available on Monday, all now sold.

Call Monday and if no offers try again on Friday. 8 aft Penthouses is a lot! Our sailing had 3 available on Monday, all now sold.

You read my mind. Calling on Monday as we will be closer to the 30 day mark and then will try daily until the cruise. If I score one, it will be a surprise for the family!