Just off Breeze - Considering Booking Magic

hlauburn

Just got off the Breeze this past weekend and had a great time! Looking into options for next Spring Break and the Magic seems like a good possibility for us - we are just 2 hours from Port Canaveral and frankly, as nice as Miami is, we found the port very crazy and chaotic. :eek:

My concern is that the Magic will feel like a "repeat" of the Breeze (but it would be almost a year apart). That week the Magic goes to Amber Cove, San Juan, St T (been there several times), and Grand Turk - any feedback on those? My girls will be 8 and 12 and like anything adventurous and involving water and/or animals.

Any thoughts, feedback, advice etc would be great! :) Thanks!!

Aren't they almost if not the same size? Cruised the Breeze twice and will be going for the third in 2 weeks. I will say that the Breeze is a l brighter in the décor but the Magic just came out of a mini dry dock and got all the upgrades that Breeze has.. or almost all of them.(not sure of the Mongolian wok)...And Magic has the Alchemy bar...that is FABULOUS!

I have sailed 2 times on The Magic and once on The Breeze , going on The Breeze again in November ... The ships are the same size , But a different designer did the interior for each ship , The Breeze is a much better looking ship inside , Where The Magic is done in the old gaudy ,Vegas style glitz ., by Joe Farcus (The designer) The Breeze is more laid back tropical design , Pastels blues,yellows ,oranges ect , A more calming feel to it

Is a repeat really a bad thing? Whe sailed the magic last summer and choose the breeze this summer for that very reason. It was awesome why not do it again same itineraries and everything.

Edited by CJHAN

Is a repeat really a bad thing? Whe sailed the magic last summer and choose the breeze this summer for that very reason. It was awesome why not do it again same itineraries and everything.

Nope! Exactly why we're sailing again on the Breeze for the 3rd time In 2 weeks, we love that ship!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

A repeat wouldn't be that bad...at least in the sense that the ships are similar.

Unfortunately, Breeze will be in TX so that's not an option for us. And the Magic won't be doing the same itinerary anyway. As far as we are concerned, HUGE benefit of sailing out of Port C instead of Miami too.

We enjoyed the Breeze so much last year that we are doing a 10 day b2b cruise in 20 days on Magic.

The two ships are sisters, the Breeze has nice interiors but both ships will have basically the same ammenities. Magic does look a bit more garish, old school Carnival.

Breeze has Bonsai Sushi (which we did once) and Thrill theatre (which we never got to) that Magic doesn't have.

Magic has Alchemy (which as was mentioned before FABULOUS) and the New Guy's wood smoked BBQ joint the pig and anchor (which looks better on paper than Fat Jimmy's) that the Breeze doesn't have.

Otherwise the two have the same stuff.

Good enough for us.

Just got off the Breeze this past weekend and had a great time! Looking into options for next Spring Break and the Magic seems like a good possibility for us - we are just 2 hours from Port Canaveral and frankly, as nice as Miami is, we found the port very crazy and chaotic. :eek:

My concern is that the Magic will feel like a "repeat" of the Breeze (but it would be almost a year apart). That week the Magic goes to Amber Cove, San Juan, St T (been there several times), and Grand Turk - any feedback on those? My girls will be 8 and 12 and like anything adventurous and involving water and/or animals.

Any thoughts, feedback, advice etc would be great! :) Thanks!!

Ports and decor and shows will be different so give it a shot.