Anyone off the Regal just recently?

jennymaxgirl

Looking for feedback on the very recent cruises on the Regal. Would like to know if there were many spring breakers in March or more children than the ship could handle comfortably. Considering cruising next March on Regal, as I have a tight schedule with work and this is a good time to go. Main concern that the ship might be too full (given kids in the quad cabins) or too wild (compared to other times of year).

Feedback from those just back would be much appreciated.

Thanks

The ship cannot be "too full". There is a maximum number of passengers allowed. Once this number is reached, the ship is sold out.

During our spring break cruise last year on the Caribbean Princess, there were a lot of kids (our group brought 4 of them), but they were all well behaved. The bigger issue was the young adults who got the All-Inclusive drink package and made the most of it.

We are booked on another spring break cruise next year, this time on the Regal. I expect that the crowd will be a little different on the 7-day Regal cruise, as opposed to the 5-day Caribbean Princess getaway.

We were on the 13th to 20th cruise, and it was the youngest crowd we had seen on a Princess ship but not in a bad way. There were more kids of all ages on the cruise, and it did mean we changed which pool we stayed by but apart from that it was all fine. All kids (and parents) were well behaved.

There were a few spring breakers, they had a good time in the evenings and were around during the day but nothing over the top and all well behaved. From speaking with some of the spring breakers, they had cruised before with Princess so knew it was a big party boat like Carnival and didnt treat it as such.

we were also on the 13-30 regal. Lots of young children & no problems.

Did not notice any excess drinking from college crowd or bad manners.

We did not use pool much so not sure about that area.

Atrium busy, buffet busy for breakfast but ran smoothly.

Alfredo's is a great place for lunch, fast and proficient service even on the busiest sea day.

We were on the Regal March 6-13 and loved it! Never noticed any excessive behavior with the spring breakers onboard. There was a wide variety of ages onboard and everyone appeared to be having a great time.

This was one of our favorite cruises and we are booked again on the Regal for next March 6, 2017! The Regal is a spectacular ship and has plenty to offer for everyone!

I found the Regal too big and crowded and wouldn't sail on her again. I like the smaller ships. There were lines every where and the buffet is difficult to navigate and find a table and keep your party together, let alone find them.

I found the Regal too big and crowded and wouldn't sail on her again. I like the smaller ships. There were lines every where and the buffet is difficult to navigate and find a table and keep your party together, let alone find them.

I agree with you that for us the Regal was too big and too crowed. We won't sail the Regal again although there were some great things about the ship.:)

On the Regal right now and there are over 800 kids as confirmed by the staff. It was a little hard to find space in the pools on sea days with so many kids splashing around, otherwise there is plenty of space for everyone. Our pre-schooler is loving the Regal for her spring break!