Priority embarkation for Platinum?

Watch the length of the lines more than the label on the lines. We were able to get through steerage (kidding!!) check in far faster than priority last time we checked in at Port Canaveral. I'm sure that's not the case for the very high tiers, but we've seen it several times for Platinum/Emerald.

I am Platinum on C&A- do I have any priority embarkation? If yes, is it clearly marked where I should go when arriving at the Port? Thanks

There are usually port personnel who will look at your SetSail pass and direct you to the appropriate line.

Priority embarkation is for Diamond and above. Priority check-in is for Platinum and above. Two different perks.

Royal extended priority check-in to gold level a while back.

For our last cruise with Indy out of Port Everglades two weeks ago all members up from Platinum were allowed to use the priority line. We arrived at port early at around 11 am. Both lines (priority & normal) were almost empty at this time. All C&A members (Platinum & higher) were seated upstairs and boarded together. We were on board by 11:30. So the process was really smooth and well organized for us!