Baby life vest

billtba

You are welcome. There are infant and child wraps/vests of all sizes for the "unlikely event of a real emergency." Your stateroom host will assure that you have the correct size available in the room.

I haven't seen any vests that small for Castaway Cay. They do have toddler vests available there. Perhaps my eyes just haven't spotted infant vests on the island and someone else can help.

Edited by moki'smommy

You cannot use the ship's lifejackets for recreational use. If you need a floatation vest or water wings...whatever, you will need to bring them.

Sorry, I never meant to imply that you could use the official orange lifejackets for anything except a real emergency.

The ship does supply life vest by the pools for toddlers who are toilet trained that can be used in the pool. They also supply snorkel vests--mandatory in the snorkel lagoon.

I don't think there are ones small enough for a 9m old on the ship but there is on Castaway cay.

We have gone on the Dream 2 times and if your 9m is walking or crawling, he/she should love the Nemo's reef area. It is really design for them. The water is warmer, like bath water temp and is sheltered from the wind. There is lots of little stuff for them to play with. The older little kids play mostly over on the Port (left) side with the slides while the little ones play on the starboard (right) side with the water fountains.

While the pool is heated, it is not that warm, especially if there is any wind. The water at Castaway cay was warmer.

Edited by ArthurUSCG