Orlando + Breeze = FUN

DaisyGirl55

Just came home last week after our second cruise on The Breeze. When we cruised back in October, Matt was the CD. He was just as awesome as everyone raves about.

I knew he would not be on the ship last week, so I was unsure about who the CD would actually be. Mike (not sure of his last name) was the CD, and while he was okay.....Orlando who is the assistant CD was awesome! I really hope this guy gets his own ship to run one day.

Mike was at the "big" events (past-guest party, atrium party and so on), but Orlando was everywhere. Have no idea when he ever slept!

Some folks say they could care less who the CD is, but IMO, they can definitely increase your fun. So if you are sailing the Breeze anytime soon, say hello to Orlando. You will not have to look far to find him!

Just came home last week after our second cruise on The Breeze. When we cruised back in October, Matt was the CD. He was just as awesome as everyone raves about.

I knew he would not be on the ship last week, so I was unsure about who the CD would actually be. Mike (not sure of his last name) was the CD, and while he was okay.....Orlando who is the assistant CD was awesome! I really hope this guy gets his own ship to run one day.

Mike was at the "big" events (past-guest party, atrium party and so on), but Orlando was everywhere. Have no idea when he ever slept!

Some folks say they could care less who the CD is, but IMO, they can definitely increase your fun. So if you are sailing the Breeze anytime soon, say hello to Orlando. You will not have to look far to find him!

I agree with you! Orlando should be the CD on the Breeze. He's amazing and so funny! I sailed the week of March 20th. I wasn't impressed with Mike at all. I told Orlando that he should be the CD instead. This was my 3rd time sailing on the Breeze.

We were on the Breeze for the cruise that started on Feb. 27, so about a month ago. We really liked Mike Pack. He seemed to have lots and lots of energy and seemed to be everywhere. He was amazing to our grandkids.

We also liked Orlando, and I do believe he is on his way up the ladder.

As always, it's all subjective, and some people couldn't care less who the CD is.

I agree that Matt is amazing, and we also liked Eversen "Dr. E" Bevelle when we had him on our previous Breeze cruise. That was before he went to the Magic--he was filling in for Matt, who was on vacation.

• 2 weeks later...
We were on the Breeze for the cruise that started on Feb. 27, so about a month ago. We really liked Mike Pack. He seemed to have lots and lots of energy and seemed to be everywhere. He was amazing to our grandkids.

We also liked Orlando, and I do believe he is on his way up the ladder.

As always, it's all subjective, and some people couldn't care less who the CD is.

I agree that Matt is amazing, and we also liked Eversen "Dr. E" Bevelle when we had him on our previous Breeze cruise. That was before he went to the Magic--he was filling in for Matt, who was on vacation.

I was also on the Fe. 27th sailing and I thought Mike Pack was great. The whole team did a great job. Jonathan , Mikey and Orlando along with Mike.