Bottled water

Anybody just back from Adventure of the Seas. I am looking for information on how much bottled water is allowed to be taken on the ship upon arrival!

Thanks!

Rules prohibit any beverages except two bottles of wine per stateroom, but they frequently don't enforce the rules in the case of water and soda.

• 11 months later...

Any recent experience with carrying on bottled water? (12 pack) I understand that the official rule is that it's not allowed but that rule is rarely enforced. Just wanted to see if anyone actually been in a situation where they did not allow to carry on bottled water.

I would not even consider bringing bottled water but how much does Royal Caribbean charge for that on board?

Carnival is $2.99 for 12 pack and RC is what...$40?

We took a case of water (24 bottles) on a RC transatlantic cruise with no problem! We took one of the RC luggage tags, taped it on the case of water and it was delivered to our cabin with no issues. Of course we tipped the baggage handlers extra before boarding the ship. We would not hesitate to do it again. :)

Any recent experience with carrying on bottled water? (12 pack) I understand that the official rule is that it's not allowed but that rule is rarely enforced. Just wanted to see if anyone actually been in a situation where they did not allow to carry on bottled water.

I would not even consider bringing bottled water but how much does Royal Caribbean charge for that on board?

Carnival is $2.99 for 12 pack and RC is what...$40?

The $2.99 is cheaper but the Royal water is Evian big 1 liter bottles that are $11-12 a 6 pack normally. So a 12 pack for $40 isn't lot profit overall compared to prices anything else on a ship...

Holy cow, why would you want to schlep water on board when you can pre-order the 24 x 1 LITER Evian water pkg for $82 and have it sitting in your stateroom. There is also a 12 liter pkg for $47 if you are on a shorter cruise.

The ship's water is better than what is in those bottles....no need to lug any water with you! Ice water is available everywhere, all the time. In your cabin, make sure you ask for ice (which, BTW, is made with ship's water, as is your food and beverages!) because the tap water never "runs cold"...but it's fine with ice!

The ship's water is better than what is in those bottles....no need to lug any water with you! Ice water is available everywhere, all the time. In your cabin, make sure you ask for ice (which, BTW, is made with ship's water, as is your food and beverages!) because the tap water never "runs cold"...but it's fine with ice!

No thank you. I like what I like...

Holy cow, why would you want to schlep water on board when you can pre-order the 24 x 1 LITER Evian water pkg for $82 and have it sitting in your stateroom. There is also a 12 liter pkg for $47 if you are on a shorter cruise.

I know, thank you...