Empress of the Seas

Maybug7

http://www.******************.com/2015/12/23/5-quick-facts-about-royal-caribbeans-empress-of-the-seas [sorry, website not posting - I didn't think it was a travel agency - I thought it was part of RC, their social media]

3. There will be no formal nights

Each evening onboard Empress of the Seas will be relaxing and casual for your guests; therefore, formal attire is not required on any of the 4 or 5-night Empress of the Seas itineraries.

Google is sometimes a better friend than CC:D

http://www.royalcaribbeanpresscenter.com/press-release/1220/royal-caribbeans-empress-of-the-seas-heads-to-miami-for-short-caribbean-getaways-/ Let's see if this URL shows up ;-)

Guests can languish over daily ‘Sunday’ brunches served with a complimentary mimosa or Bloody Mary, enjoy the flexible “My Time Dining” with no formal nights, take in the new Las Vegas-style “Sequins & Feathers” show and then party all night long in the newly reimagined Boleros Latin Lounge. Empress of the Seas also will offer fast pier-to-ship boarding with earlier boarding times of 11:00 a.m. to help guests maximize their vacation time even further.
Edited by Hoyaheel