formal night??

gfargo53

Usually there is a "Norwegian Night Out" on the evening of the first Sea Day. There is an opportunity that evening to have your picture taken with the Captain, if you hurry. He is usually only available for pictures for about 30 minutes or so.

It's Freestyle every night, but usually -as posted above- the first sea day is "Norwegian Night out--dress up or not". Most sailings you will see everything from gowns to shorts. It's Freestyle! Just be comfortable and have fun.

Safe sailing

How can I find out the dress codes for each restaurant? I know you can dress as u want, but my boyfriend is concerned of going under dressed. Is a button up and black pants OK for a guy? A blouse, nice pants, and wedges OK for a girl? In any of the restaurants on the gem.

How can I find out the dress codes for each restaurant? I know you can dress as u want, but my boyfriend is concerned of going under dressed. Is a button up and black pants OK for a guy? A blouse, nice pants, and wedges OK for a girl? In any of the restaurants on the gem.

That is more than adequate for ANY restaurant on NCL.