Allure ocean view balcony room set up

Allure 8714, the bed is by the closet, right?

I've always liked that arrangement on other ships, but the few cruises I've been on, the bed hasn't gotten in the way of the closet. I like having the "living" area next to the balcony.

Allure 8714, the bed is by the closet, right?

I've always liked that arrangement on other ships, but the few cruises I've been on, the bed hasn't gotten in the way of the closet. I like having the "living" area next to the balcony.

Correct. The bed is by the closet.

How about 8594?

Oasis, room 7584. Is the bed by the balcony door? I think I figured it correctly. I prefer this set up. Thanks! :D

8594: bed by the closet

7584: bed by the balcony

With regard to 8594, that has a sofa bed, and any balcony stateroom with a sofa bed has the main bed by the closet.

Bob? and if the bed is by the closet, and I wanted to change to the opposite configuration, how likely would it be to get that kind of cabin for consecutive weeks so we will not need to change cabins 6 months out?? (B2Bs in Nov-Dec) :)

Bob? and if the bed is by the closet, and I wanted to change to the opposite configuration, how likely would it be to get that kind of cabin for consecutive weeks so we will not need to change cabins 6 months out?? (B2Bs in Nov-Dec) :)

You should be able to call whoever booked your cruise and they should be able to tell you. I know that Royal has a tool they can use to display open staterooms on two cruises on the same screen.

If you tell me what category you are booked in now, I can take a look. I assume you would want to stay in the same category to avoid any re-pricing? Or have the prices remained the same since you booked?

Does it make any difference if the nearest connecting cabins are suites or a combo of suites/standard OV balcony? For example, if the room on the right is a suite does that still mean the standard room on the left has the bed and the subsequently all the cabins on either side of that still follow the same rule?

Does it make any difference if the nearest connecting cabins are suites or a combo of suites/standard OV balcony? For example, if the room on the right is a suite does that still mean the standard room on the left has the bed and the subsequently all the cabins on either side of that still follow the same rule?

Yes, it makes a difference when you encounter a suite. Usually, a suite ends the sequence of alternating bed locations.