Keep checking FTTF!!!!!! It pays off!!

mdaddy

I am sailing out of NOLA on the Triumph on 4/30, and FTTF has been sold out since I have learned about this and tried to book it. I have been checking the website multiple times per day because of the advice I received on this forum, and it paid off! They just opened it up for limited availability, and I snagged it. Hell yeah!

I am sailing out of NOLA on the Triumph on 4/30, and FTTF has been sold out since I have learned about this and tried to book it. I have been checking the website multiple times per day because of the advice I received on this forum, and it paid off! They just opened it up for limited availability, and I snagged it. Hell yeah!

It does indeed! Snagged 1 last week. Still need one more for my 13 yo's cabin

A total waste of $$$$$.

A total waste of $$$$$.

Possibly. I've never done it, so I'm pretty excited about it. If I can get on the ship sooner, go straight to my room as opposed to carrying my backpack around, get my luggage in a timely manner, and have an express line at customer service, I'm all over it. At the end of the day, it's only $60, so either way, I'll live. Thanks for the input though, especially without an explanation as to why it's such a waste.

A total waste of $$$$$.

I 100% disagree. My case may be unique, as I go diving on a lot of cruises. When I board a ship, I don't let my scuba gear out of site and carry it on board. Having FTTF allows me to "secure" my gear in my room as soon as I get on board. Otherwise, I have to hall it around with me until the room is ready at normal time.

I know you can leave stuff in your room prior to the normal time, but its not secure. Much of the time they leave the doors wide open and I don't want to risk my $2,500 worth of gear to go walking, especially since by bag makes it obvious that its scuba gear.

I also like being able to walk up to the guest services desk bypassing the waiting line. Without FTTF on other cruises my record was waiting 45min before making it to the desk.

Edited by wo5m

A total waste of $$$$$.

What a helpful, insightful and thoughtful comment. To some it may be, to others it's well worth the money. To the OP, Congrats. Even if it's a "total waste of $$$$$" I've spent $50-$60 on worse things lol.

Edited by skidawg79

A total waste of $$$$$.

I agree. Not that we don't all waste money on something. Carnival got me a couple of times buying it but not anymore. Whoever came up with the idea should be employer of the decade. They are making a mint off of it for no additional money invested. It could go up to $60 pp and people would still buy it.

A total waste of $$$$$.

Well we are all entitled to our own opinion, and you know how opinions are... It works for me when I have a tender port and an early excursion. It also keeps me from having to carry sodas around until the rooms open. That alone pays for itself.

Hey it's a waste of money for some people but for others it's a must...It's all about the easy...plus it's great because Dh can't sit or stand for long periods of time...I'll always buy it when available...OP I'm happy you got it. :D

Congrats!!!!:D:D

Totally worth the money.

Being able to go to the cabin right away and drop the heavy bags is awesome.

As is, having your own line at Guest Services.

Don't listen to Riclop. He's been against it ever since it rolled out.:rolleyes:

Well we are all entitled to our own opinion, and you know how opinions are... It works for me when I have a tender port and an early excursion. It also keeps me from having to carry sodas around until the rooms open. That alone pays for itself.

Apparently you not entitled to your own opinion around here when you don't have the pom poms out for fttf.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk