Unlimited Soda and More Package

Iceland

With the soda and more you can get juices throughout the day. the only time people can get fresh squeezed OJ is if you are in a suite and in Sabatinis for breakfast.

My son always gets this package and loves to try the different mocktails.

On Emerald last week one of our tablemates at breakfast in the MDR was brought a glass of definitely fresh squeezed OJ (the difference from the concentrate was very obvious) with just a flash of his card. Now whether he had the AIBP or just the UKP I could not see.

So do you tip on the sodas and mocktails? If so, how?

No tipping required. The tip is factored into the price (+15%) that you pay initially. If you find a regular server that treats you well, then a tip will be appreciated.

We had the Soda & More package on our recent Royal cruise and it worked well. I found different bartenders have different recipes for some of the mocktails. The Sunrise Daquiri always seemed the same but I had at least 5 versions of the No Jito. I liked the sweet one best and did not care for the ones made with a lot of grapefruit or pineapple juice.

One day the diet cola tasted nasty no matter where I got it. I started asking for it with lime and liked that. About 25% of the time, the drink showed up without the lime but the soda tasted fine. We drink Coke Zero at home and prefer it to Diet Coke.