Navigator - Laundry

johncb7

Whilst I can see that there is a self service laundry on board it is an area I would prefer to avoid!! Some cruise lines, Azamara for example, provide a facility during a cruise where a laundry bag can be filled and the items will be washed and pressed at a fixed price for the whole bag rather than each item charged individually. At certain loyalty levels this is a free service. Do Regent provide a pay for bag service please? I see that the top loyalty level on Regent has all laundry free. As we will be on board for 24 nights some washing will be necessary to avoid travelling with too much luggage.

Effective over the next few months Regent will allow Gold members (75-199 nights) free laundry service for one bag per suite per week. Other than that, someone else with more recent experience will have to help answer your question.

We have used the laundry service on board. There is a list in the cabin with the individual prices per item, and you can also ask for cool wash, starch, cool iron etc. It's average prices you would expect to pay. I have not sent expensive delicate items, and everything we have sent have been laundered and ironed very well. Returned usually the next day. Not seen the bag offer you mention on regent before. Jean.