Check out the LIVE cam on the Connie today!

LovetheSea

if you missed this note earlier when the high seas were in full swing, don't forget the Web cams have archives. I just checked them out and wow, it is reminiscent of the Gulf of Alaska the morning we were en route to Hubbard Glacier in late August on Mercury. (The folks on that fine ship are probably having a rocking-rolling time tonight too; we drove by Mercury docked in Astoria, OR, earlier today and the weather off the Oregon coast, which we had just left, is a bit unsettled to say the least ...) -- TR

I live in New England and I feel for those who were on that Constellation New England/Canada cruise for the last 10 days. Yesterday was the first day the sun shone in about two weeks but it was so blustery you could hardly walk. That is one I am glad I missed

Thanks Jim and C ~ worked like a charm. I couldn't locate that page last night. I'm bookmarking it.

Joe ~ we learn something new every day, don't we. I love Cruise Critic....still new things to learn!

I like movement but even I don't I would have liked these seas. Hope things have calmed down.

...but it was a fabulous cruise nonetheless! We had a pretty day in Boston, pouring rain in Bar Harbor, Halifax, and Portland, and two lovely days in Quebec. I have never been seasick before, but I was pretty queasy Sunday morning. And believe what people say about Cape Liberty...embarkation/debarkation/transfers are a mess. But service on the ship was fantastic (thanks Sayit, Andonie, Viviana, and Viktor), ports were interesting, people were friendly, and food was delicious. We didn't let the weather put a damper on a great vacation.

Archived