$3 charge for some desserts at Horizon Court on Regal

4cats4me

[quote name='lucky tgo']with all the cutbacks and nickel and dimeing. The carnival corporation is taking princess cruises down faster then the captain of the costa concordia :eek:
Tony[/quote]

amen!!!!!

I honestly don't see a problem with premium products having a charge. Some people want that and don't have a problem paying for it. If you don't want to pay...then don't. I had this argument here years back. Princess offered Haagen Daz ice cream at the pool ice cream bar for a fee. You could get free ice cream in the buffet every afternoon and in the dining room for lunch and dinner. You could order ice cream from room service probably. I didn't have a problem with it. I rarely paid for Haagen Daz, but it was nice they had that choice. People pissed and moaned (pardon my language) so much that it wasn't free that Princess dropped it completely. Now, you get nice cheap soft serve ice milk. I eat that, too, but I really liked the ice cream in the buffet every afternoon. It was good quality ice cream and if I didn't want to wait for that I could buy good ice cream at the pool. People talk about the decline of the cruise line and how Princess is going down a slippery slope. All this means is they're trying a new thing. If people pay they will keep it. If not, they won't. Princess is doing pretty well as far as I can see.