Summit Dinner

Patty Kott

Hi,

I wanted to see if someone could let me know about dinning options on the Celebrity Summit. If we choose the late seating for dinner but wanted to go earlier on a given night are we able to? Or can you only do that if you have free style dinning? Also someone just posted menu's for dinner and drink menu for another Celebrity cruise ship, does anyone have them for the Summit?

Thanks for any help

You might get a better response asking on the Celebrity forum.

But, generally speaking if you have late seating, that's when dinner is. If you want to ear earlier, there are other options available besides the dining room. Odds are, the menus will be the same.

Hi,

I wanted to see if someone could let me know about dinning options on the Celebrity Summit. If we choose the late seating for dinner but wanted to go earlier on a given night are we able to? Or can you only do that if you have free style dinning? Also someone just posted menu's for dinner and drink menu for another Celebrity cruise ship, does anyone have them for the Summit?

Thanks for any help

No, if you have fixed seating you can't go earlier to the main dining room. You have to go your dining time. They won't even let you go to the Select Dining. You could go to the buffet. If you have Select Dining like I do on my upcoming cruise you can go any time in the MDR. I prefer the flexibility of Select Dining on Bermuda sailings. With Select you can go with or without a reservation. Without a reservation you might have to wait a few more minutes for a table.

None can have the menus for the Bermuda sailings this year as they have not begun. Since the sailings they are doing now have different port and sea days they won't be the exactly the same. You can use what you see on the dinner menu of the other Celebrity ship to get a general idea if it is a recent menu. The drink menu on the other ship will probably be the same if it is recent.

Edited by Charles4515