UK Travellers - Gratuity pre paid good value?

Hi Heather excuse my ignorance but how do you go about purchasing OBC I didn't realise that you could do it.

Thanks in anticipation.

Regards.

Paul

Hi Paul, I see Bob has already provided the numbers.:)

Bob, I always use the freephone number. Used it on 6th April.:)

Hi Paul, I see Bob has already provided the numbers.:)

Bob, I always use the freephone number. Used it on 6th April.:)

Thanks Heather, I appreciate the feedback.

Is the way I have the phone numbers displayed (with the spaces) the customary way you see numbers in the UK?

Thanks Heather, I appreciate the feedback.

Is the way I have the phone numbers displayed (with the spaces) the customary way you see numbers in the UK?

hi Bob, yes the way you have written the numbers is great.

fragilek - I also purchased OBC on 16th Jan 2016 for a cruise in September for the same rate as I purchased on 6th April. You did well to get 1.51.

I rang and paid over the phone yesterday. (The number on top of the my cruise section on the RCI booked cruises page)

I paid £150.30 for two people on a 9 night Med cruise for May. I think today may be the last day to pay before the increase. (Might have been yesterday) I worked it out that it only went up £7 over the nine days, I think. I suppose that's a beer though :)

We've prepaid ours in advance because whatever the actual exchange rate is on the day, you can guarantee that Royal Caribbean will be charging you a higher rate. We live in Spain and booked our Eastern Med/Greek Isles cruise for June via royalcaribbean.uk. Before booking, we did our EUR - £ calculations and compared our calculated price to the euro price shown on the royalcaribbean.es website and it worked out cheaper to book through the UK site. But when my credit card bill arrived, the price was quite a bit higher than we has calculated, even taking into consideration that there is a charge for paying on a credit card. At least when you book in advance in £ sterling, you will know how much you are going to pay. And it's also nice not to have to think about tipping again, as you have already pre-paid yours.

I haven't been charged for using my credit card. Do you have a UK credit card?