Please Refresh My Memory

Marmaduke

I am about to embark on my second cruise with Oceania, my first being over 3 years ago. Please could somebody refresh my memory on the following points.

Embarkation - I have received my pre cruise brochure with luggage tags, do I need to print off a boarding pass or is a passport and credit card all that is needed for check in ?

Is freshly squeezed orange juice available at breakfast or is there a charge for this ? Likewise are premium brand waters such as Evian and San Pelegrino included in the complimentary list of soft drinks.

Is there a Captains Welcome party, and if so on which night is it generally held?

I am about to embark on my second cruise with Oceania, my first being over 3 years ago. Please could somebody refresh my memory on the following points.

Embarkation - I have received my pre cruise brochure with luggage tags, do I need to print off a boarding pass or is a passport and credit card all that is needed for check in ?

Some ports may want to see the Cruise vacation summary in the blue book. Just make a copy of page 4.

Is freshly squeezed orange juice available at breakfast or is there a charge for this ? Likewise are premium brand waters such as Evian and San Pelegrino included in the complimentary list of soft drinks.

We have been drinking fresh squeezed OJ in the Terrace on Nautica. They generally have to go to the kitchen to get it. Today they surprised us as they had a pitcher of it handy. Careful they don't strain it and you get seeds and all.

Is there a Captains Welcome party, and if so on which night is it generally held?

There is an O Club reception which is a Captains cocktail party for past guests. The date varies it was day 5 on our cruise.

Cannot help on the specialty water.

The captain's party with open bars is usually the second night of the cruise- duration about 2 hours. The cocktail party, starts earlier and shorter duration, for past cruisers is another night- depending on how many previous Oceania cruisers are on board, sometimes 2 nights, one for those with 1-4 cruises and 1 for those with 5 cruises or more.

The captain's party with open bars is usually the second night of the cruise- duration about 2 hours. The cocktail party, starts earlier and shorter duration, for past cruisers is another night- depending on how many previous Oceania cruisers are on board, sometimes 2 nights, one for those with 1-4 cruises and 1 for those with 5 cruises or more.

You infrequent status might hinder you we hardly ever go, its sort of like trying to get on board an airplane in NY....

On the pother hand...be original invite the captain to your cabin and pour him a drink from your private stock... Let him know if he treats ya right and captains the ship for you on several more cruises then he can expect more hospitality from you......if he plays his cards right.....

Edited by Hawaiidan